Skip the Line: Alhambra Palace Tour with Generalife Gardens
Discover Alhambra and explore its courtyards and gardens with a professional, live guide. Skip the long lines to the most-visited monument in Spain. Discover the exquisite Nasrid Palaces and also the Generalife Gardens. Follow in the footsteps of the Muslim rulers and hear interesting "Tales of the Alhambra". This 2.5-hour, shared, walking tour has a maximum of 30 people.
per adult from
2 hours 30 minutes
What's included :
- Professional local guide of the Alhambra
- Entrance tickets to Alhambra Palace (Nasrid Palaces & Generalife Gardens)
- Entry/Admission - Nasrid Palaces
- Entry/Admission - Palace of Carlos V
- Entry/Admission - Generalife
What's excluded :
- Hotel pick-up
- Food and drinks
- Any other service not listed as "Included"
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Nasrid Palaces, Calle Real De La Alhambra, 18009 Granada Spain
Visit with your local guide the exquisite Nasrid Palaces of Alhambra, the ancient residence of kings and sultans during the Muslim occupation, the jewel of Andalusian heritage and masterpiece of Muslim art in Europe.
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: Palace of Carlos V, Alhambra, Granada Spain
Explore the impressive Palace of Emperor Charles V, built inside the Alhambra. Its Renaissance style is in striking contrast to the Moorish style of the Nasrid Palaces.
Duration: 30 minutes
Stop At: Generalife Realejo-San Matias, 18009 Granada Spain
Stroll around the unique Generalife Gardens, glorious arabic gardens designated by UNESCO as World Heritage Site.
Duration: 1 hour
Departure Point :Camino Viejo del Cementerio, 5B, 18009 Granada, Spain
Departure Time :1:30 PM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- A current valid passport is required on the day of travel
- Not wheelchair accessible
- The booking includes admission ticket (with access to all parts of the Alhambra: Nasrid Palaces, Generalife and the rest of the monument) and a live guide which will conduct the visit through the Alhambra.
- The visit might be bilingual with English and an additional language.
- This tour is non-refundable once the booking is made.
- The Council of the Alhambra imposes the visiting times, so punctuality is required. If you are not there at the indicated time, you will lose the rights of the visit without possibility of claiming any exchange or refund.
- Comfortable walking shoes are recommended.
- Please note: the Alhambra requires that all passengers provide the full name, date of birth and passport details for each participant when booking. If not provided, the Alhambra may deny access to their premises.
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 30 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- All sales are final and incur 100% cancellation penalties.