Skip the Line Alhambra Guided Tour
Join us on a 3-hours tour of Alhambra - the most visited monument in Spain - declared as a World Heritage Site by the UNESCO. Enjoy the interesting stories of Alhambra's cultural history with our professional guide together with the best viewpoints of Granada. The magical palaces and gardens await you.
per adult from
What's included :
- 3 hours Guided Tour
- Professional guide
- Entry/Admission - The Alhambra
- Entry/Admission - Palace of Carlos V
- Entry/Admission - Nasrid Palaces
- Entry/Admission - Generalife
What's excluded :
- Hotel pick up and drop off
- Food and drinks
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: The Alhambra, Calle Real de la Alhambra, s/n Palacio de Carlos V, 18009 Granada Spain
The Alhambra is visually stunning, while being steeped in history and multi-layered cultures. If you are planning a trip to Spain, this monumental site is absolutely worth including in your itinerary.
Alhambra has a rich history and impressive buildings and gardens. In direffent time it was the residence of Nasrid Sultans, military zone, royal guard and much more. The name of the buildings speaks for itself. The Alhambra cannot be missed.
We offer you to join our tour with skip the line access!
During the tour you will see:
Palace of Charles V
Bath of the Mosque
Please note: if your are a group of 5 or more people, there will be an extra charge of €1 per person per monument for the headphones (mandatory into monuments and charged by their staff), to be handed to the guide.
We will need your passport / ID details to book your Alhambra tickets, please, write them in the notes at the moment of the reservation (name, surname, date of birthday, nationality, sex, number of passport / ID of each person). You will need to bring your passport / ID in the day of the tour and show it in the entrance to Alhambra.
Please write your email address correctly whilst making your booking
You will receive an automatic email: please print it or show it on your smartphone to the guide
Difficulty level: Easy. You' ll need comfortable shoes and good mobility
Duration: 3 hours
Stop At: Palace of Carlos V, Alhambra, Granada Spain
Duration: 20 minutes
Stop At: Nasrid Palaces, Calle Real De La Alhambra, 18009 Granada Spain
Duration: 40 minutes
Stop At: Generalife Realejo-San Matias, 18009 Granada Spain
Duration: 45 minutes
Departure Point :Calle Real de la Alhambra, s/n, 18009 Granada, Spain
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Please note: if your are a group of 5 or more people, there will be an extra charge of €1 per person per monument for the headphones (mandatory into monuments and charged by their staff), to be handed to the guide.
- Please note: the Alhambra requires that all passengers provide the full name, date of birth and passport details for each participant when booking. If not provided, the Alhambra may deny access to their premises.
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 30 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Empresa con sello de certificación Safe Travels de WTTC
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- All sales are final and incur 100% cancellation penalties.