Skip-The-Line Access to Colección del Museo Ruso in Malaga
The Russian Museum in Malaga (Colección del Museo Ruso), located in a historical converted tobacco factory boasts 2,300m2 space of stunning classical art. With 100 pieces dating from the 15th to 20th centuries, this collection covers every period of the history of Russian art. Opened in early 2015, it is the latest of Malaga's impressive selection of museums, it the Automobile Museum is also located in the Tabacalera building which is one km west of the city center. Received 48 thousand visitors in the first three months.
per adult from
1 to 2 hours
What's included :
- Entrance to Permanent Collection
- Entrance to Temporary Exhibition
- Skip the line
- Entry/Admission - Coleccion del Museo Ruso
What's excluded :
- Visit: Coleccion del Museo Ruso, Avenida Sor Teresa Prat 15 Edificio de Tabacalera, 29004 Malaga Spain
Make your own way to Colección del Museo Ruso, located in Edificio de Tabacalera, between the hours of 9:30am and 8pm. Between one and three hours is recommended inside the gallery.
Works chosen for the first year range from icons inspired by the Byzantine tradition to the socialist realism of the Soviet era: an impressive range of pieces from the smallest up to monumental pieces.These works represent the rich Russian artistic legacy over the past few centuries, with worldwide and well-known names of the Russian and Soviet art, such as Repin, Kandinsky, Tatlin, Rodchenko and Chagall.
You can enjoy guided tours, film screenings, and concerts themed around the great wealth of Russian art: from the orthodox devotion of icons with a gold background, to the middle-class tradition of portrait and landscape, to the great upheavals of the cubist, cubist-futuristic and constructivist avant-gardes, and the 20th-century message of socialist realism.
The museum's permanent exhibition is divided into nine thematic areas: old Russian art, the 18th century, romanticism in Russia, realism, realism with Russian themes, the movement of "World of Art" and neoprimitivism, the avant-garde, Socialist Realism and art after the death of Stalin.
Departure Point :Coleccion del Museo Ruso, Avenida Sor Teresa Prat 15 Edificio de Tabacalera, 29004 Malaga Spain
Departure Time :1/1/2019 - 12/31/2020
1/1/2021 - 12/31/2021
Tuesday: 09:30 AM - 08:00 PM Wednesday: 09:30 AM - 08:00 PM Thursday: 09:30 AM - 08:00 PM Friday: 09:30 AM - 08:00 PM Saturday: 09:30 AM - 08:00 PM Sunday: 09:30 AM - 04:00 PM Tuesday: 09:30 AM - 08:00 PM Wednesday: 09:30 AM - 08:00 PM Thursday: 09:30 AM - 08:00 PM Friday: 09:30 AM - 08:00 PM Saturday: 09:30 AM - 08:00 PM Sunday: 09:30 AM - 04:00 PM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Free entry for children under 18 years old
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Free entry for all every Sunday from 4pm to 8pm
- Special days with free entry: White Night (May) International Museum Day (May 18th) World Tourism Day (September 27th)
- Museo Ruso is closed on Mondays, 1st January and 25th December.
- Special opening hours apply on 24th and 31st Dec: the museum will be opened until 15:00h
- Last entry is 30 minutes before the museum's closing time
- Most travelers can participate
- Discounted admission tickets for senior citizens (65+ years), students up to 26 years and large families are only available for purchase directly at the ticket office of the museum
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.