SKIP THE LINE : Best Seller Ephesus Private Tour
THIS IS A PRIVATE TOUR, NOBODY WILL BE IN THE TOUR BESIDE YOUR PARTY / Discover all the highlights of Ephesus with well-educated professional local tour guide. Visit one of the UNESCO listed places that is Ancient City of Ephesus, walk on the streets where Apostle Paul and John walked, see the Grand Theatre of Ephesus that St. Paul preached to Ephesians, take excellent pictures in front of Celsus Library,explore Roman Baths,Temple of Hadrian, Public Toilets, Marble Street, Agora, etc. See superb preserved Terrace Houses that are for the rich people during the Roman time in Ephesus, famous with unique mosaic and frescos. Feel very peaceful atmosphere of shrine that is the most important Biblical Site in Turkey, House of the Virgin Mary. See the location of Temple of Artemis that is one of the wonders of ancient world. Take great pictures of the fascinating sites with recommendation of your expert local tour guide. Upon to your request, you will have a chance for a local lunch.
per adult from
5 to 6 hours
What's included :
- 100 % Satisfaction
- Professional Licensed Local Tour Guide
- Very luxury Brand new of Mercedes vehicle with Separate Driver
- Port / Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Private tour
- All Taxes
- All Parking fees
What's excluded :
- Entrance fees ( We will arrange the tickets in advance, so you will skip long ticket lines
- Food and drinks
- Gratuities are appreciated
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Ephesus Port Tours, Camikebir Mah. Kemal Arikan Caddesi, Kusadasi 09400 Turkey
Ephesus Port Tours will meet you at cruise port
Duration: 10 minutes
Stop At: Ancient City of Ephesus, Selcuk 35920 Turkey
Ephesus that is one of the best well-kept Greco- Roman ancient city in the world, famous with Odeon where the music concerts were given; Domitian Temple which is one of the first temple dedicated for a human; Celcius Library which was the third biggest library in the ancient time; Amphitheatre where is one of the biggest amphitheatre in the world with 24.000 people capacity and St. Paul preached; Roman Baths ; Fountains; Temples; Agora; Love House; Public Toilets
Duration: 2 hours
Stop At: Ephesus Terrace Houses, Selcuk 35148 Turkey
Terrace Houses were the houses of upper class people in Ephesus, famed with gorgeous mosaics and wall paintings.
Duration: 30 minutes
Stop At: Meryemana (The Virgin Mary's House), Selcuk 35100 Turkey
House of Virgin Mary is one of the pilgrimage centre of Christians where Virgin Mary passed her recently time and died. Pope Paul VI visited the shrine in 1967, and 'unofficially' confirmed its authenticity. Pope John Paul II also visited the shrine in 1979. Pope Benedict XVI visited this shrine in 2006. While their visiting, they gave some gifts for this shrine what you can see.
Duration: 45 minutes
Stop At: The Temple of Artemis, Ataturk, Park Ici Yolu No:12, Selcuk Turkey
One of the seven wonders of the ancient world.
Duration: 15 minutes
Pass By: Kusadasi Castle, Kusadasi Merkez, Kusadasi Turkey
Kusadasi Castle, as called Pigeon Island, is located next to port. You can see from your boat or do your own after the tour.
Pass By: Kusadasi Shopping Center, Yavansu Mah. Karaova Sok. No: 8/7 G-1, Kusadasi 09400 Turkey
We will drive by Kusadasi Shopping Center that is located just 5 minutes walking distance to port. You will have time your own after tour. Your guide will point the shopping area and your own after tour.
Pass By: Okuz Mehmet Pasa KervansarayI, Ataturk BulvarI 2, Kusadasi Turkey
We will drive by Caravanserai that is located very closed to port, just 5 minutes walking distance. You will have time to do your own after tour.
Pass By: Izmir Province, Izmir Province, Turkish Aegean Coast
We do have pick up service from Izmir Hotels and Airport
Pass By: Izmir, Izmir, Izmir Province, Turkish Aegean Coast
We do have pick up from Izmir Hotels and Airport
Pass By: Izmir Optimum Shopping Mall, Akcay Cad. No: 101, Izmir 35410 Turkey
If we pick you up from a hotel in Izmir, we will pass in front of Optimum.
Pass By: Kordonboyu, Izmir Turkey
We do have pick up from hotels on Kordonboyu.
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
FOR CRUISE GUESTS / We highly recommend you to meet at port after 30 / 45 minutes your ship docked to port in order to beat crowds / school buses and hot weather in the afternoon. It is better to meet early to have a better tour in Ephesus before the crowds.Advantages of Our Private Tours Instead of Group Bus Tours- It might be your first and only one time in Ephesus. Do not lose this opportunity that may come once in your life time.- You do not have to stop your tour if one fellow gets ill or fell down in big groups in the ruins. Because, the guide of the big groups has to care with this person. Your tour will come unbearable although it might be your only day in Turkey.- With a large group, you are dependent to their schedule. But in a private tour, you do not have to follow any of the program, you decide what you would like to see, when you want to start and conclude your tour. Because this is your own private tour, you are the boss and you decide to everything.- In large groups, sometimes tour guides skip the most interesting details in a sight because it might be impossible to show it to everyone in a large group.- In a private tour, you do not have to wait all the group with too many people who have different interests, try to take a picture of everything and usually stay behind the group.- If you can not hear the guide in a large group or you fall behind because the pace is too fast, you are just out of luck.- In a private tour, while visiting the ruins you do not wait for a long time in lines to get ticket or get into the ruins or museums. Because your private tour guide will make everything ready for you.- In a private tour, you do not have to share your guide and Mercedes Van with many people, because you will have your own van and expert local tour guide.Ports
- Kusadasi Cruise Port
- Izmir Cruise Port
- Ephesus Cruise Port
Departure Time :Suppliers and travelers coordinate start times within the given time periods. 12/20/2017 - 12/25/2021
Monday: 07:00 AM - 02:00 PM Tuesday: 07:00 AM - 03:00 PM Wednesday: 07:00 AM - 03:00 PM Thursday: 07:00 AM - 03:00 PM Friday: 07:00 AM - 03:00 PM Saturday: 07:00 AM - 03:00 PM Sunday: 07:00 AM - 02:00 PM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless booked within 6 hours of travel. In this case confirmation will be received as soon as possible, subject to availability
- Wheelchair accessible
- FOR CRUISE GUESTS / WE HIGHLY RECOMMEND YOU TO MEET AT PORT AFTER 30 / 45 MINUTES YOUR SHIP DOCKED TO PORT IN ORDER TO BEAT CROWDS / SCHOOL BUSES AND HOT WEATHER IN THE AFTERNOON. IT IS BETTER TO MEET EARLY TO HAVE A BETTER TOUR IN EPHESUS BEFORE THE CROWDS.
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- WE HIGHLY RECOMMEND YOU TO MEET AT 8.00AM IF YOUR SHIP’S SCHEDULED ARRIVAL TIME IS 7.00AM. IF YOUR SHIP’S SCHEDULED ARRIVAL TIME IS LATER THAN 7.00AM, WE HIGHLY RECOMMEND YOU TO MEET AFTER 30 MINUTES YOUR SHIP DOCKED TO PORT IN ORDER TO BEAT CROWDS FROM CRUISE SHIPS, SCHOOL BUSES AND HOT WEATHER IN THE AFTERNOON.
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.