Skiing / Snowboarding & Therms in the Tatra Mountains
Enjoy an all-day trip to the Tatra Mountains. The heart of the Polish mountains are about 100 kilometers away from Krakow and is waiting for you. It doesn't matter if you are a beginner or expert - you will surely find an ideal ski run for you.
You don't have to worry about skis, snowboard, and other heavy stuff. There is a big rental place on the spot with experts who will take care of you and help to complete your equipment.
When you get tired, you can jump into the hot water. It is only a few metres from ski runs. Slides, artificial waves, jaccuzzis, saunas, outdoor and indoor warm water pools – everything is available. There are also many cafes, restuarants and taverns, where you can eat and drink something warm.
per adult from
10 to 12 hours
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Skiing/Snowboarding equipment
- Thermal Pools entrance ticket
- Bottled water
- Entry/Admission - Terma Bania
What's excluded :
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Kotelnica, 34-500 Zakopane, Poland
Our driver will lead you to our ski pickup point, so you don't have to worry about anything. In addition, he will provide you with a ski pass and a ticket that authorizes you to enter the thermal pools, where you can regenerate after a two-hour skiing adventure on the largest ski slope complex in Poland!
Duration: 2 hours
Stop At: Terma Bania, ul. Srodkowa 181, Bialka Tatrzanska 34-405 Poland
After trying your hand at skiing, you will have the opportunity to relax in the large thermal pool complex, which is located at the foot of the slope. Jacuzzis, slides, outdoor and indoor pools guarantee a well-deserved relax.
Duration: 2 hours
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Hello! Thank you for choosing our Company. Your booking is already confirmed, so you do not need to contact us to confirm it.Do not forget to choose your hotel from the list. If you cannot find your hotel, mention in it "additional pickup information".The time you chose is the approximate time of pickup from your hotel. Depending on the location, the time may change by about 20 minutes.Your driver will inform you or the reception about the exact pickup time around 8:30 PM on the day before departure.You can wait outside or in the hotel lobby. The driver will come by minivan.If there is no your hotel on the list, please write it in additional imformations or send us private message.REMEMBER - you do not have to waste your time for confirming your booking. It is already confirmed.
Departure Time :9:00 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- Comfortable shoes and clothes recommended. It could be a little bit colder in mountains than in Krakow. You will need towel and swimming suit. Flip flops recommended.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 16 travelers
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.