Ski touring on Musala with visit to Borovets
Are you ready for an unforgettable ski touring adventure in Bulgaria?
On this exciting ski touring adventure, we’ll explore Musala, the Balkans’ highest mountain. At an altitude of 2,925 meters, this stunning peak offers views of every mountain range in Bulgaria. We’ll take the gondola to ski tour and reach the summit. We’ll also visit Borovets, Bulgaria’s oldest ski resort.
So, what are you waiting for? Send your request and prepare yourself for a unique winter experience.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Private transportation
- Lift tickets
What's excluded :
- Ski touring equipment
Get ready for an unforgettable ski touring adventure in Bulgaria. For two days, we’ll take you to two iconic places, Musala and Borovets in the Rila National Park for a wonderful experience. Join us!
On this exciting ski touring adventure, we’ll explore Musala, the Balkans’ highest mountain. At an altitude of 2,925 meters, this stunning peak offers views of every mountain range in Bulgaria. We’ll also visit Borovets, Bulgaria’s oldest ski resort. Furthermore, Borovets is also home to The Rila Monastery, and features several spots for different outdoor sports.
We’ll meet at the Sofia Airport on the first day and transfer to Borovets to take the gondola to ski tour and reach the summit of Musala. We’ll ski down to Borovets. On the second day, we’ll ski for half of the day around the resort and then transfer to Sofia.
Departure Point :Кабинкова въжена линия "Ястребец" - долна станция, 2010 Borovets, Bulgaria
Traveler pickup is offered
We pick up from any hotel in Sofia, Samokov or BorovetsAirports
- Vrazhdebna Airport, Sofia Bulgaria
Departure Time :8:00 AM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Travelers should have a strong physical fitness level
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 8 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.