Ski or Snowboard Lessons with Zakopane Highlander Experience
Winter in the mountain area of Zakopane is great for skiing and snowboarding, if you are a complete beginner or just interested to develop your skills we can teach you! But Zakopane has so much to offer and with it's unique highlander culture, the best way to spend your day here is to really experience the live of the highlanders with getting a glimpse of the inside of the oldest wooden house in the area, tasting and grilling the regional cheese and then finishing of with the very traditional Kulig party. We look forward to showing you the real highlander culture.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Ski or Snowboard equipment
- Museum tickets
- Cheese tasting
What's excluded :
- Lunch - We will recommend a local restaurant
- Ski slope pass
Learn to ski/snowboard or develop your skills with this great day trip option. We will take you to a chosen slope, get your equipment and get you ready for a 2 hours lessons with an instructor. When your lesson is finished you will have some free time for lunch. After lunch we will show you the real highlander life of Zakopane. First we will visit the oldest house in Zakopane and learn a bit about it's history and famous highlanders that lived there, it is a great way to see how live was here in the old days. We will then visit a highlander's hut and show you how Oscyek (local cheese) is made - you won't find it anywhere esle in the world. You will taste a few different variations of the cheese and will grill your own oscypek. It is very tasty and one of a kind! In the late afternoon we'll invite you for "Kulig" - horse carriage ride around Kościelisko area with bonfire and sausages! A truly unique winter highlander experience.
• Zakopane, Zakopane, Lesser Poland Province, Southern Poland
• Koscielisko, Koscielisko, Lesser Poland Province, Southern Poland
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Make sure to give us the right Hotel or pickup address.
Departure Time :8:30 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Infant seats available
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.