Ski Dubai (Indoor Snow Park) on Sharing Transfer
The construction covers an amazing 22,500 square meters covered with real snow all year round. Ski Dubai is related to the Mall of the Emirates and is part of Majid Al Futtaim Group of Companies.
Ski Dubai has 5 runs that vary in difficulty, height and steepness. The longest run being 400 meters with a fall of over 60 meters, making it the world’s first indoor black run. Skiers and snowboarders of all skill levels will enjoy these various slopes and snowboarders can also practice their stunts on the 90-metre long quarter pipe. Kids and parents aswell will have fun in the interactive Snow Park which is the largest indoor snow park in the world with 3000 square meters.
With the temperature held at a constant -4°C, why not warm up with a hot chocolate at one of our fantastic cafés? You could enjoy the atmosphere and refreshments at our Alpine-inspired North 28 restaurant.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Both way transfer on SIC (Sharing)
- Ski Dubai Entrance Tickets
- Experience all winter activities imaginable
- Enjoy snowballing, try tobogganing, and create snowman
- Winter jacket in multiple sizes, gloves, helmets and boots would be provided just outside the park.
What's excluded :
- Any extra services or expenses not mentioned in inclusions.
- Any meals or Snacks charges
Ski Dubai is the only place to experience a full-fledged ski resort in the UAE where you can ski, snowboard, zip line all year round. With diverse activities that are sure to bring a smile to anyone’s face, Ski Dubai, located in Mall of the Emirates offers a variety of activities and gives you a chance to ski, snowboard, toboggan etc.
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Be ready at hotel lobby min 45 - 60 min prior as we will schedule pickups as per hotels.For any pickup outside Bur Dubai / Deira, extra charges will apply.For pick up from Dubai Airport Terminal 1/2/3, extra charges will apply.You may arrive at the nearby hotel/location by yourself. Kindly contact us after booking to know the exact location.
Departure Time :Express Tickets with SIC 2/13/2020 - 12/12/2021
General Tickets with SIC 2/4/2020 - 12/12/2021
Monday: 10:00 AM - 11:00 PM Tuesday: 10:00 AM - 11:00 PM Wednesday: 10:00 AM - 11:00 PM Thursday: 10:00 AM - 11:30 PM Friday: 09:00 AM - 11:00 PM Saturday: 09:00 AM - 11:00 PM Sunday: 10:00 AM - 11:00 PM Monday: 10:00 AM - 11:00 PM Tuesday: 10:00 AM - 11:00 PM Wednesday: 10:00 AM - 11:00 PM Thursday: 10:00 AM - 11:30 PM Friday: 09:00 AM - 11:00 PM Saturday: 09:00 AM - 11:00 PM Sunday: 10:00 AM - 11:00 PM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- For safety reasons, children under 3 years of age are not allowed to enter Ski Dubai.
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- Adult pricing applies to all guests whose age is 3 or more for this experience.
- Skiers/snowboarders between the ages of 3-8 years can only enter the slope with adult supervision.
- Skiers/snowboarders between the ages of 9 - 12 years can enter the slope if the guardian is present within Mall of the Emirates premises.
- Skiers/snowboarders below 21 years old must submit the waiver form signed by their guardian to enter the slope
- Please note that the Zorb Ball (Giant Ball) ride and the Mountain Thriller are not recommended for senior citizens, pregnant women or those with back and neck problems
- Right from the winter jacket in multiple sizes (S to 4XL) to gloves, helmets, and boots, everything would be provided just outside the park
- Mobile and Cameras are not allowed inside the Penguin Encounter Area
- Infant below 2 years are not allowed in Ski Dubai.
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 100 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.