Skagway Super Saver: Liarsville Gold Rush Trail Camp, Gold Mining and Salmon Bake
Go back in time to Skagway's exciting Gold Rush era on this two-hour tour. While in the historic village of Liarsville, dine on authentic Alaskan fare, including wild Alaskan salmon. Then visit the authentic gold-mining exhibits and learn how to pan for gold -- you'll keep all of the gold you find! Liarsville Camp is full of history and charm, and you'll have free time to explore all that the area has to offer.
per adult from
What's included :
- Buffet and Hot & Cold Beverages
- Gold Panning
- Worry-free Shore Excursion Guarantee
- Live Entertainment
- Entry/Admission - Liarsville Gold Rush Trail Camp
What's excluded :
- Souvenirs (available for purchase)
- Alcoholic Beverages
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Liarsville Gold Rush Trail Camp, Liarsville Road, Skagway, AK 99840
At the foot of the White Pass, nestled beside a waterfall, discover Liarsville Gold Rush Trail Camp and Salmon Bake. Liarsville was named for the journalists dispatched to Alaska during the Klondike Gold Rush who fabricated tall-tales from this very location. Your Liarsville experience begins with an all-you-can-eat alfresco feast in the forest that includes wild, Alaskan-caught salmon, freshly grilled over an alder wood fire, Chilkoot Chicken, Alyeska au gratin potatoes, Liarsville Rice Medley, Prospector Pete's Baked Beans, and a robust selection of other sides, salads and beverages. Beer and wine are available for purchase. Vegetarian or gluten free? There's plenty to tempt your palate! And, just when you think you've had enough—bring on the blueberry cake for dessert! Come back for seconds, or thirds, while a local entertainer sets a festive mood with Alaskan folk music.
After your meal, mosey on over to our gold rush era trail camp. Here, you'll enjoy the waterfall and the authentic exhibits of Liarsville. In the Hippodrome a cast of sourdoughs and dance hall girls will entertain you with a hilarious melodrama and a poem by the "Bard of the North," Robert Service. You'll learn the art of gold panning, then test your new skills in the Liarsville gold fields, where you are guaranteed to find that precious metal that drove people wild with gold fever!
Once you've made your fortune, take time to wander through the camp, browse for souvenirs in the Fancy Goods Gift Shop, and visit the bordello and laundry tents to view the antiques and vintage clothing left behind by the miners and ladies of the evening. Help yourself to complimentary cookies and apple cider and have your picture taken with one of the dance hall girls.
Duration: 2 hours
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Ore or Broadway: dock please meet at the TOUR KIOSK AREA located beyond your ship’s pier security.Railroad Dock: walk north on the SEA WALK towards downtown. Representative will meet you at the “Small Boat Harbor" sign located on your left just past the restroom building. Ports
Departure Time :12:00 PM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability
- Layered clothing and comfortable shoes are recommended
- Children 12 and under must be accompanied by an adult
- Children 13-17 must have a signed parental consent form to participate in the absence of a parent or guardian
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Infant seats available
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 100 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.