Skadar Lake Wineries Tour with Wine and Food Tasting from Kotor
Skadar Lake wineries tour will take you through the most famous Montenegrin wine region Crmnica for visiting traditional wineries. With its Mediterranean climate and natural environment this area has ideal conditions for growing grapes. You will visit three traditional wineries and taste their wines paired with a home-made specialties. Tour starts in Kotor and lasts 8 and a half hours.
per adult from
8 to 9 hours
What's included :
- Wine production specialist guide fluent in English
- Visiting first declared culturale heritage village Godinje
- Short stop at the Skadar Lake viewpoint
- Wine and food tasting
- Bottled water
- Alcoholic Beverages
What's excluded :
- Souvenirs in the wineries
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Winery Garnet, Godinje village, Virpazar, Bar Municipality 81305 Montenegro
Guide of this tour is also the owner of the traditional winery Garnet in the village of Godinje. He will take you on the tour around the most famous Montenegrin wine region Crmnica within the National Park Skadar Lake. Before his own winery you will visit two more wineries in the region so you`ll try different wines produced in the traditional family owned wineries.
Every vintner produces Vranac - indigenous grape cultivar - and process it into the high quality red wine. Beauty of these wines is in their personal touch, so you can`t find two same wines no matter the same cultivar. Nowadays they are introducing some other cultivars and producing various styles of wine, so you can taste fresh white and rose wines. Pairing these wines with the homemade delicacies at the traditional wine cellars is the memorable experience you`ll bring from Montenegro.
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: Godinje, Godinje, Bar Municipality
Winery Garnet is situated in the first ever declared Montenegrin heritage settlement village Godinje where are the remains of the summer house of Royal family Balsic from 14th century. It is unique place with the mostly deserted stone houses with very valuable cultural and historical heritage.
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: Skadar Lake National Park, Skadar Lake National Park, Podgorica, Podgorica Municipality
Skadar Lake is the biggest lake on the Balkan peninsula and declared National Park since 1983. From 1995 it is inscribed on the Ramsar list – World’s List of Wetlands of International Importance.
Duration: 10 minutes
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Travelers can enter their own pick up location
Departure Time :9:00 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Infant seats available
- A maximum of 4 adult people per booking
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.