Sixth Sense Savannah Walking Ghost Tour
The Original Savannah Ghost Tours at their finest! As Seen On "Wheel of Fortune", "Scariest Places on Earth", "The Travel Channel", "Georgia Traveler" and many more! We've led the way uncovering Savannah's haunted heritage over 20 years, and continue by offering Savannah's first "Adults Only" touring experiences. See why Sixth Sense Savannah Ghost Tours is still one of our customer favorites after 21 years! We're also proud to be the only tour company in Savannah to offer lightweight, portable walking cane/seating upon request.
Our 2-Hour Walking Tour Experience will meet corner of Abercorn & Jones Streets (GPS 404 Abercorn St., 31404) and there is Street Parking Only.
per adult from
What's included :
- Local taxes
- Professional guide
What's excluded :
- Entry/Admission - 6th Sense World
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: 6th Sense World, Savannah, GA 31401
Over 20 years, we have been the leader in uncovering Savannah's haunted heritage. From voodoo rituals to exorcisms, 6th Sense World has seen it all. Now's your chance to learn from the experts why Savannah has been deemed "America's Most Haunted City!"
Savannah is a city like no other. Here the spirits of the dead walk the streets with the living and houses are often shared with centuries old residents not quite ready to move on. Whether you're looking to whet your appetite with tales of the strange and supernatural, or unearth Savannah's darkest paranormal secrets, we will take you there. We offer a wide array of tours throughout the Historic District each night exploring poltergeists, hags, human possessions, hidden cemeteries, disembodied spirits, morgue tunnels and ghostly phenomena, all told by the most adept of ghost hosts.
Join us as we pull back the veil and illuminate Savannah's haunted history from its pre-Colonial spectres to the present. Sixth Sense paints a chilling and scintillating picture of the psychical, paranormal and other-worldly events that haunt Savannah to this day. Our reviews speak for themselves. We promise a hair-raising experience you won't soon forget. Consider yourself formally invited...
Please note, none of the walking tours will take you inside the homes, however, we are the original company that did the research and investigations that put these properties on the map!
Duration: 2 hours
Departure Point :404 Abercorn St, Savannah, GA 31401, USA
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Operates in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 30 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.