Six Days- Arusha-lake Manyara- Ngorngoro-serengeti (classic)
Immerse yourself in a six day safari tour of Tanzania. Basking in the African sun while enjoying the scenic views and wildlife that abound in the area. This tour will be taking you to some of Tanzania's famous parts such as Lake Manyara, Serengeti National Park and the Ngorongoro Crater. Your eyes will be feasting on scenic views and the vast wildlife that call these places home. There will never be a dull moment for sure as you go around on game drives or rest for the night in the accommodations prepared. Not only will you be able to get the full safari experience but learn and enjoy the culture and cuisine of the locals too. Come and experience Tanzania like no other!
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Accommodation and meals as outlined
- Local flight from Serengeti to Arusha
- All government taxes and fees
- Unlimited mileage on game drives
- Private safari vehicle throughout the trip
- Services of an English speaking guide
- Crater Services fees
- Camping fees
- Airport transfers
- Tea and Coffee while in our camps
- Drinking water on game drives and meals
- Flying doctors and medical Evacuation
- Bottled water
What's excluded :
- International flights
- Visa $100 American citizen and $50 other nationals
- Alcoholic and non-alcoholic drinks
- Activities such as Nature walk US$ 30 per person, Maasai Boma visit US$ 100 per vehicle Balloon safaris $550, etc
- Tips and gratitude
- Other needs of personal nature
- DAY ONE: ARRIVAL AT JRO IN THE EVENING FOR A NIGHT IN ARUSHA
Upon your arrival at Kilimanjaro (JRO), you will meet your driver guide for your transfer to the hotel, which will take less than one hour. Dinner and overnight at Mount Meru hotel.
DAY TWO: DEPARTURE FROM ARUSHA TO LAKE MANYARA
After a healthy breakfast, you will meet an office representative for briefing about your safari then depart for Lake Manyara National Park for game drives. You will spend the early afternoon on the cultural tourism program exploring the local culture and cuisine. After which you will proceed to the park for game drives leaving the park in late afternoon to arrive at the lodge around 5:00 pm. Dinner and overnight at Ngorongoro Farm House.
DAY THREE: DEPARTURE FROM LAKE MANYARA TO SERENGETI
After a healthy breakfast, you will depart Karatu region for Serengeti National Park. This drive will take you through Ngorongoro conservation area so you will be able to view the Ngorongoro crater on the way. This drive will take around six hours depending on game on the way. You may have a chance to stop at Olduvai Gorge museum or a Maasai village en route. You will stop for picnic lunch on the way then proceed to your camp with game drives en route arriving for inner and overnight at Ang’ata Serengeti camp.
DAY FOUR: FULL DAY GAME IN SERENGETI
You will have a full day of game drives in the park wherein you get to decide the game drive pattern among three options. The first is to leave for an early morning game drive then come back for late breakfast then leave for another game drive with picnic lunch coming back for dinner. The second option is to leave after breakfast, come back for hot lunch then have a siesta till 4:00 then leave for an evening game drive returning to the camp for dinner. The last option is to leave after breakfast with picnic lunch then upon return dinner and stay at Ang’ata Serengeti camp.
DAY FIVE: DRIVE BACK FROM SERENGETI TO NGORONGORO (CRATER TOUR)
On this last day, you will have an early breakfast and try to leave a bit early from the camp because you will have a long drive. Drive through Ngorongoro conservation area with game drives en route arriving at Ngorongoro crater in the afternoon. You will only have an option of picnic lunch. You will continue with game drives in the crater leaving in the late afternoon and arriving in time for dinner and stay at Marera Valley Lodge.
DAY SIX: DRIVE BACK FROM NGORONGORO TO ARUSHA FOR CONNECTING A FLIGHT
On this last day, you will have an easy morning taking a late breakfast. After breakfast, you will depart for Arusha having a possibility to stop at the souvenir shop. At lunchtime, our office representative will meet you for safari debriefing then proceed to the airport for the connection of your flight back.
Departure Point :Arusha, Tanzania
Departure Time :Any time of the day
Return Detail :Arusha, Tanzania
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Infant seats available
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.