Sistine Chapel Tour for Kids & Families including Vatican Museums & Saint Peter
Enjoy a fun and informative semi- private tour of the Vatican tour designed for families.
Meet outside the entrance of the Vatican museums, skip-the-line and start to explore the smallest country of the world. You will explore the highlights of the Vatican museums, where you'll will be surprised by the amazing collections and by the breath-taking Sistine Chapel.
Led by a specialist local guide, the children will play and learn about the Sistine Chapel, St. Peter’s Basilica, and other Vatican highlights.
Don't miss the opportunity to join this unique visit is for 10 people maximum.
per adult from
What's included :
- skip the line access
- kids friendly guide
- Entry/Admission - Vatican Museums
- Entry/Admission - Sistine Chapel
- Entry/Admission - St. Peter's Basilica
- Entry/Admission - St. Peter's Square
What's excluded :
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Vatican Museums, Viale Vaticano, 00120 Vatican City Italy
Prepare to be amazed on this semi-private, child-centered 2,5-hour tour of the Vatican Museums, one of Italy’s most interesting destinations.
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: Sistine Chapel, Viale Vaticano, 00165 Vatican City Italy
Imagine your children immersed in rich tradition and ancient wonders with a local English-speaking guide who makes learning fun. Give your family the experience of a lifetime on this tour that’s designed and priced for up to 10 participants.
Sightseeing can be overwhelming for children when it involves waiting in boring lines to see places and artifacts they don’t understand. On this tour, your children are the center of activity. With privileged, reserved admission to historic sites, there is no boredom or fidgeting in long lines.
You’ll be escorted through the Vatican Museums for the thrill of a lifetime. Children will engage in conversations about the fascinating history of Roman civilization.
Through the works of Michelangelo, Raphael, da Vinci, Caravaggio, and a host of other artists, your family will become acquainted with what it was like to live in ancient times, as an artist, a parent, a child, or even an emperor or soldier.
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: St. Peter's Basilica, Piazza San Pietro, 00120 Vatican City Italy
By special arrangement, the group will travel by passageway from the Sistine Chapel, with its ornate painted ceilings, to St. Peter’s Basilica and Michelangelo’s Pieta'.
Duration: 30 minutes
Stop At: St. Peter's Square, Piazza San Pietro, 00120 Vatican City Italy
The tour ends in St.Peter's Square, where you are free to explore as much as you like!
Duration: 30 minutes
Departure Point :Viale Vaticano, Roma RM, Italy
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- Most travelers can participate
- READ CAREFULLY: Because of the growing popularity of the current pope Francis and his intense activity in organising mass events in the Vatican some areas might get closed last minute without previous notice. This has already happened this year and can happen again during you Vatican tour: the Sistine chapel and/or the Basilica of Saint Peter might not be accessible. In case of such events our tour guide will provide you with a valuable alternative focusing the tour inside the Vatican museums.
- A dress code is required to enter places of worship and selected museums. No shorts or sleeveless tops allowed. Knees and shoulders MUST be covered for both men and women. You may risk refused entry if you fail to comply with these dress requirements
- The tour is tailored for 6 + years old kids. Younger kids are welcome to join of course but keep in mind that they may be not fully engaged.
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 10 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.