Sistine Chapel and Vatican Museums
A complete guided tour skip the line for Vatican Museum, Sistine Chapel and St. Peter's Basilica is the best way to visit the Vatican, the smallest State in the world in the richest for aristic pieces. An expert guide will bring you in the most important collection of art explaining you all their secrets. Available free earphones to hear the guide better if the group is more than 11 people. Enjoy the fast track with skip the line ticket included
it's required a balance of euro 38 each adult and euro 35 each child
per adult from
What's included :
- guided service
- licensed guide speaking your language
- privileged entrance into St. Peter's Basilica
- headsets for groups of more than 11 people
What's excluded :
- 10 euro per person for the guided service to pay at the meeting point
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Pass By: Vatican Museums, Viale Vaticano, 00120 Vatican City Italy
Appreciate the largest papal collection in the world. The "courtyard of the pine cone" and the "belvedere", the "octagonal courtyard", gallery of maps, gallery of candelabra and much more .
Pass By: Sistine Chapel, Viale Vaticano, 00165 Vatican City Italy
Let yourself be surprised and surprised by the frescoes of the most important Italian artists of the Renaissance, including Michelangelo's "Last Judgment".
Pass By: St. Peter's Basilica, Piazza San Pietro, 00120 Vatican City Italy
The guide will let you pass in st. Peter's Basilica to let you visit it by yourself
Departure Point :Via Tunisi, 5, 00192 Roma RM, Italy
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- It’s required to show ani d document for children at the entrance
- Dress code requires to cover knees and shoulders
- It is confirmed the prohibition of bringing bottles and glasses containers, alcholic beverages and aerosols, backpacks, camping, bulky bags and luggage / trolley.
- We are not responsible for temporary closure of St. Peter’s Basilica. Remind that Vatican city is another State and the pope can take decisions without any previous information
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 35 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- The access to St. Peter’s Basilica will be closed until furter notice due to COVID-19
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.