Siracusa Food and Wine Walking Tour (Small Group & Licensed Guide)
Taste your way through Syracuse with a 2,5-hour small-group food and wine tour with Licensed Local Foodie Guide. Taste a fresh-cooked fish, typical Sicilian appetizers and Siracusa Specialities, homemade Sicilian pastries, and fragrant local Wines and liquors. This tour begins at 6:30pm and is available daily.Walking and sharing with You all the secrets of ancient Siracusa, Your Guide will bring You to authentic family Tavernas hidden in little streets of Ortigia. Hotel pick up/drop-off is not included
per adult from
What's included :
- Local Licensed Foodie guide
- Dinner - Taste 4 Fish plate samples & typical Sicilian home-made bruschetta
- Alcoholic Beverages - Taste prosecco, white wine, red wine and liquors
- Entry/Admission - La Piazza Duomo
What's excluded :
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Syracuse, Syracuse, Province of Syracuse, Sicily
Meeting Piazza Archimede, start a “flavorous” evening of gastronomic and cultural discoveries with a passionate local guide.
Walking and sharing with You all the secrets of ancient Siracusa, he will bring You to authentic family Tavernas hidden in little streets of Ortigia. Keeping primitive charm, they are always attractive with their hospitality, traditional way of cooking and warm family atmosphere which unfortunately can be lost in most visited tourist restaurants.
Continuing 2,5 hours, Tour perfectly combines Wine and culinary experience with cognitive walk through the most breathtaking monuments of old city. Piazza San Rocco, piazza Duomo, Santa Lucia church, piazza San Giuseppe, Jewish district, piazza Archimede and a lot of other treasures will not leave without Yours and guide attention!
Enjoying the atmosphere of dusking walking town. You will stop in three different places where kindly served tables already wait for You: from traditionally cooked fresh fish and Typical Sicilian appetizers to unrepeatable homemade Sicilian pastries accompanied by fragrant Siracusa Wine and Liquors – everything without which old Siracusa will never open to You her real taste!
Duration: 3 hours
Pass By: Piazza Archimede, 96100, Syracuse, Sicily Italy
Stop At: La Piazza Duomo, Piazza Duomo, 96100, Syracuse, Sicily Italy
Enjoy typical pastries and liquors sitting in the Duomo Square
Duration: 45 minutes
Departure Point :Archimede Square, Piazza Archimede, 96100 Siracusa SR, Italy
Departure Time :6:30 PM
Return Detail :Piazza Duomo, 96100 Siracusa SR, Italy
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Vegetarian option is available, please advise at time of booking if required
- Please advise any specific dietary requirements at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- SAFETY INFO FOR OUR TRAVELERS In accordance with ministerial guidelines on COVID 19, Sicily Activities guarantees for their travellers all the official safety measures: 1.Very small groups are limited up to 8 2.Social distances during the tour are kept at a distance of one meter 3.All minivans are frequently cleaned and ensure appropriate ventilation 4.All guides are provided with masks 5.All on-site partners are ensured to follow appropriate safety policy
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 12 travelers
- 1.Very small groups are limited up to 8 2.Social distances during the tour are kept at a distance of one meter 3.All guides are provided with masks 4.All on-site partners are ensured to follow appropriate safety policy
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.