Sip of Pittsburgh Brew Tour
During this five hour tour visit 3 of Pittsburgh’s best breweries including Couch, Allegheny City, Strange Roots, 11th Hour, and many more! From regional large-scale breweries to tiny nano-breweries you'll get to see the top beer producers in Pittsburgh! Also included on this tour is a tasty beer flavored pretzel snack.
per adult from
3 hours 5 minutes
What's included :
- Beer tastings
- Round-trip transportation in our CBT passenger vans.
- Alcoholic Beverages
- A gratuity is included in the ticket price for groups of 4 or more. No need to tip.
What's excluded :
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Guests under 21 years of age
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: City Brew Tours, Pittsburgh, PA 15213
We will pick you up at 112 Washington Place to start your unforgettable craft beer journey.We couldn’t count how many bridges & tunnels we traveled in search of the best craft breweries and beer Pittsburgh has to offer. If it weren’t for Pittsburgh being split by 3 rivers, there’s a good chance there may not be enough water to support this many breweries in one city! From the smallest, newest nano-breweries to independent craft breweries with age-old history, we sought out the brewers who helped bring craft beer to the ‘burgh and focused on developing strong relationships with each of them so we could give you unfettered access to their spaces and suds. Our tour itineraries vary amongst several great breweries including Strange Roots, Allegheny City Brewing, Couch Brewing and other described below.
Duration: 5 minutes
Stop At: Inner Groove Brewery, 751 E Railroad Ave, Verona, PA 15147-1115
ove’ of vinyl records. At Inner Groove Brewing, you won’t find any hidden messages but you will find a wealth of great beer. Inner Groove opened its doors in June of 2019 as the brainchild of two husband and wife couples. Tim & Kelly Melle and Kevin & Jennifer Walzer founded the brewery as a representation of their passion for great beer and good music. Nestled in the town of Verona, Inner Groove is poised to become a vital part of the up-and-coming quaint neighborhood just north of the Steel City.
Duration: 50 minutes
Stop At: Hop Farm Brewing Company, 5601 Butler St, Pittsburgh, PA 15201-2326
Hop Farm Brewing Company is a woman-owned, family-run brewery in the Lawrenceville neighborhood of Pittsburgh, PA. At Hop Farm, they are dedicated to the responsible use of our natural resources, from production to packaging and everywhere in between. They are proud Pittsburgher’s who look to source local wherever possible, whether in the brewhouse or the kitchen.
Duration: 50 minutes
Stop At: Grist House Brewery, 10 Herman St, Pittsburgh, PA 15223-1846
Kyle Mientkiewicz and Brian Eaton started Grist House like any other craft brewer, with Brian marrying Kyle’s sister – wait – that’s not at all the typical story. It’s true; Kyle and Brian are brothers-in-law who started homebrewing together a decade ago. Much like their startup story, opening Grist House in Millvale in 2012, the brewery has plenty that’s unique. Brian and Kyle want you to feel like their taproom is your home and their oversized Biergarten is your backyard, so bring along old friends or make some new ones while you’re there.
Duration: 50 minutes
Departure Point :Pittsburgh, Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Minimum age is 21 years old
- Operates in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately
- Minimum numbers apply. There is a possibility of cancellation after confirmation if there are not enough passengers to meet requirements. In the event of this occurring, an alternative or full refund will be offered
- Near public transportation
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 8 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.