Sintra/Lisbon - HIKING FOR THE UNFIT
Having two protected nature parks on its doorstep, the Lisbon region has many hiking trails for you to enjoy. Even so, hiking, but for many of us, is emotionally and physically challenging. A walk in nature doesn't have to long and hard, instead turn to nature to soothe and heal. Spending more time in nature is good for you in both direct and subtle ways. It lowers your stress level, improves your health, and boosts your creativity.
per adult from
1 to 3 hours
What's included :
- Walking sticks
- Bottled water
What's excluded :
- Boca do Inferno The walk from Cascais to Boca do Inferno takes 25 minutes and passes some of the town’s most iconic buildings, such the Citadel, the Santa Marta lighthouse and the Casa de Santa Maria. It also passes the much loved Marechal Carmona park and the Marina. There is a pleasant coastal path all the way to Boca do Inferno. When the swells are big and the tide is high, massive waves crash into the cave and surrounding cliffs, causing jets of water to shoot up in spectacular style, which is a truly impressive sight. This is how it gets its name - Boca do Inferno (Hell’s Mouth in English) - and it has subsequently been one of the region’s main natural attractions for centuries.
Departure Point :2750 Cascais, Portugal
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.