Sintra Tour and Cabo da Roca
Unforgettable tour to the westernmost point of Continental Europe. Stunning landscape over the ocean. Stroll through the wonderful and romantic village of Sintra, passing the castle and palaces. Brief history and legend about the monuments.
per adult from
2 to 3 hours
What's included :
- Bottled water
- Offer of hand made and painted pottery
What's excluded :
- Entry/Admission - Quinta da Regaleira
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Pass By: Sintra National Palace, Largo Rainha Dona Amelia, Sintra 2710-616 Portugal
The Sintra National Palace, also known as Vila Palace is quickly recognized by its two huge chimneys.
Pass By: Castelo dos Mouros, Estrada da Pena Parque de Monserrate, Sintra 2710-609 Portugal
View of the walls of the Moorish Castle dating back to the early days of Moorish peninsular occupation.
Pass By: Park and National Palace of Pena, Estrada da Pena, 2710-609 Sintra, Portugal
The exponent of romanticism in Portugal, the Pena Palace was on July 7, 2007 elected as one of the Seven Wonders of Portugal.
Stop At: Quinta da Regaleira, Rua Barbosa do Bocage, Sintra 2710-567 Portugal
Very close to the historic center, Quinta Regaleira is one of Sintra's most enigmatic locations.
The Quinta da Regaleira Palace was built at the beginning of the century. XX by the millionaire António Augusto Carvalho Monteiro (1848-1920)
Duration: 10 minutes
Stop At: Farol do cabo da Roca, Estrada do Cabo da Roca, Sintra 2705-001 Portugal
Cabo da Roca is the westernmost point of mainland Portugal as well as continental Europe.
Wonderful and unique landscape of the ocean.
Duration: 40 minutes
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Meeting point at any hotel in Lisbon or Sintra
Departure Time :Suppliers and travelers coordinate start times within the given time periods. 8/29/2019 - 10/21/2021
Monday: 08:00 AM - 08:30 PM Tuesday: 08:00 AM - 08:30 PM Wednesday: 08:00 AM - 08:30 PM Thursday: 08:00 AM - 08:30 PM Friday: 08:00 AM - 08:30 PM Saturday: 08:00 AM - 08:30 PM Sunday: 08:00 AM - 08:00 PM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.