Sintra Castles and Cascais in One Day from Lisbon
See the fairytale palaces and gardens of Sintra and natural landscapes. Marvel at the whimsical architecture of Pena Palace.
Go to Cabo da Roca, continental Europe’s westernmost point. Pass the surfing beaches of Cascais and discover the “Devil’s Mouth“grotto.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Professional guide
- Transportation by air-conditioned vehicle.
- Personal and accident insurance.
- Hotel/Accommodations pickup
- Hotel/Accommodations drop-off
- Pickup and drop-off from designated meeting points
- Free time to explore at each stop.
- Entry/Admission - Park and National Palace of Pena
What's excluded :
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Park and National Palace of Pena, Estrada da Pena, Sintra 2710-609 Portugal
An astonishing fairytale palace located on one of the highest peaks of the Sintra Mountains. Pena Palace was built in the 19th Century by King consort Ferdinand II of Portugal. He turned a 16th Century monastery ruins into one of the most eclectic palaces in Europe by blending different types of Gothic, Egyptian, Moorish and Renaissance elements to it. Around the palace he created a park where he planted different exotic species of trees from all over the world.
Duration: 2 hours
Pass By: Guincho Beach, Parque Natural Sintra-Cascais, Cascais Portugal
Pass the stunning beaches of Cascais, including the scenic Praia do Guincho.
Stop At: Estrada Cabo da Roca, Colares 2705-001 Portugal
At the end of the tour your guide will drive through the Natural Park of Sintra to Cabo da Roca, the westernmost site of Continental Europe.
Duration: 40 minutes
Stop At: Boca do Inferno, Northern section of Cascais, Cascais 2750-642 Portugal
The Boca do Inferno is an interesting cliff formation close to Cascais, which has been given an overly dramatic name of Hell’s Mouth. The ceaseless pounding of the Atlantic Ocean on the cliffs chiselled out a small cave, which subsequently collapsed forming a small bay and natural arch.
Duration: 30 minutes
Stop At: Cascais Marina, Avenida Rei Humberto II de Italia Casa de S. Bernardo, Cascais 2750-800 Portugal
Cascais is a delightful Portuguese fishing town, and is the Lisbon’s coastline most popular holiday destination. The town is situated on a beautiful coastline, and during the summer it is a bustling resort, with a buzzing holiday atmosphere.
Duration: 1 hour
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
We offer pickup in centrally located hotels, private address or cruise port
Departure Time :8:15 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Infant seats are available if selecting infant and child at time of booking
- Cruise ship passengers must provide the following information at time of booking: ship name, docking time, disembarkation time and re-boarding time
- May be operated by a multi-lingual guide
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 16 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Due to country-wide regulation, the use of face masks inside the vehicle and inside monuments is mandatory. Customers will also be asked to clean their hands with the provided sanitizing gel before entering the vehicle
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.