Sintra - Cabo da Roca - Cascais
Leaving Lisbon, we will climb the Serra de Sintra and visit the National Palace of Sintra, known for its huge cone shaped chimneys.
A short walk through the city, and taking advantage of the visit, you cannot fail to taste the delicious Sintra Pillows, a sweet delicacy typical of the place.
We will stop at Cabo da Roca. The Geographical Landmark stands out with the inscription of the famous phrase and a Lighthouse. In addition to enjoying the impressive view and taking good photos, you can also have a coffee and buy a souvenir, to record the visit.
Our tour continues along the coast, passing by beautiful beaches and interesting points, such as Praia do Guincho, Boca do Inferno, Praia da Ribeira, where besides the natural beauty, it is the favorite place of many bathers, among which, the current President of the Republic of Portugal.
On returning to Lisbon, we pass by the famous Casino Estoril, the oldest and considered the largest casino in Europe.
per adult from
5 hours 30 minutes
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Private transportation
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- WiFi on board
- All Fees and Taxes
- Bottled water
- Personalized driver / tour guide escort
What's excluded :
- Values for accommodation and food, as well as tickets in private places and guided tours.
- Entry/Admission - Sintra National Palace
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Sintra National Palace, Largo Rainha Dona Amelia, Sintra 2710-616 Portugal
Visit outside the site.
Duration: 2 hours
Stop At: Farol do cabo da Roca, Estrada do Cabo da Roca, Sintra 2705-001 Portugal
We will stop at Cabo da Roca. The Geographical Landmark and a Lighthouse stand out. In addition to enjoying the impressive view and taking good photos, you can also have a coffee and buy a souvenir, to record the visit.
Duration: 30 minutes
Stop At: Boca do Inferno, Northern section of Cascais, Cascais 2750-642 Portugal
Walk around the place.
Duration: 30 minutes
Stop At: Cascais, Cascais, Lisbon District, Central Portugal
Walking tour of the historic center.
Duration: 1 hour
Pass By: Casino Estoril, Praca Jose Teodoro dos Santos, Estoril, Cascais 2765-237 Portugal
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Pick up and drop off according to your place of accommodation or to be arranged.Airports
- Lisboa Airport, Alameda das Comunidades Portuguesas, Lisbon 1700-111 Portugal
Departure Time :8:00 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.