Sintra, Cabo da Roca and the Coast - PRIVATE Half Day from Lisbon like a local
Embark on a PRIVATE tour that starts from your hotel/apartment/cruise to the UNESCO World heritage site of Sintra, where your Private Driver/Guide will introduce you to the historical aspects of the monuments you will see around this beautiful mountain. There will be a lot of scenic driving along the hill and the coast, leading us to places like the Westernmost point of mainland Europe ( Cabo da Roca), on the way to Cascais.
Let this place amaze you with your own PRIVATE tour. It will only be you and your friends/family. All the attention will go to you.
We will also have time for a visit to the outstanding and mysterious Quinta da Regaleira (optional and own expense) or to try the typical Portuguese Sour Cherry Liquor Ginjinha.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Bottled water
- Live commentary on board
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Hotel/port pickup and drop-off
- Private tour
- Transport by air-conditioned minivan
- Guaranteed to skip the lines
What's excluded :
- Food and drinks, unless specified
- - Pick up at requested hotel/apartment/cruise at 09:00 or 14:00
- Drive to Sintra
- Free time to visit the centre of the town and try the traditional pastries (Travesseiro and Queijada) in one of the local factories
- Head on to Quinta da Regaleira (Optional visit)
- Drive through the scenic roads of Sintra down to Azenhas do Mar, a beautiful town overlooking the Atlantic, stopping on the way at the Palace of Monserrate for a photo
- Stop at Cabo da Roca, the westernmost point of continental Europe
- Head down to Guincho Beach, the "Surfers' Paradise"
- Stop at "Boca do Inferno", a rock formation where you can take some photos
- Free time to wander around the streets of Cascais
- Drop off at the starting point or another place that is convenient for you
Departure Point :Centrally located hotels in the Lisbon/Sintra/Cascais areas
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Infant seats available
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Child rate applies only when sharing with 2 paying adults
- At time of booking, Cruise ship passengers must provide the following information at time of booking: ship name, docking time, disembarkation time and re-boarding time
- Operates in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.