Sintra and Cascais tour with Visit to Boca da Rosa
The excursion is very quiet, you will admire the beauties of Sintra, named Unesco heritage and you will appreciate the Atlantic ocean with the beautiful beaches of Cascais, we will go to the far west of Europe to Farol do Cabo da Roca.
per adult from
What's included :
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- Entrance to the Mouth of the Devil cave
- Entry/Admission - Farol do cabo da Roca
What's excluded :
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Sintra, Sintra, Sintra Municipality, Lisbon District, Central Portugal
Visit the medieval Sintra, a UNESCO World Heritage Site and one of the most beautiful places in the world. Visit the Palácio da Pena and the mystical Quinta da Regaleira.
Duration: 2 hours
Stop At: Farol do cabo da Roca, Estrada do Cabo da Roca, Sintra 2705-001 Portugal
We will visit the Cabo da Roca Lighthouse, it is a cape located 140 meters above sea level, on the Portuguese coast, in the Colares district of the municipality of Sintra, in the district of Lisbon.
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: Cascais, Cascais, Lisbon District, Central Portugal
We will take you to the beautiful beaches, a favorite destination for surfers and then we will explore the Bocca del Diavolo cave
Duration: 3 hours
Departure Point :Rossio - Lisboa, R. 1º de Dezembro 125, 1249-970 Lisboa, Portugal
Departure Time :Suppliers and travelers coordinate start times within the given time periods.
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Infant seats available
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.