Sintra & Cascais - Charming western coast & Lisbon wines
Discover Sintra & Cascais and its wide variety of landscapes and heritage with this full-day/half-day tour.
Lisbon's surroundings are shaped by contrasts: modern and traditional, urban and rural, ocean and mountain. Along the coast you’ll come across Cascais - a world-renowned surfing beach- as well as Cabo da Roca (the most western point of Europe) and of course the palaces scattered across the cultural landscape of the romantic and magical Sintra village, a World Heritage Site by UNESCO since 1992.
Visit a wine estate for a guided walk through the vineyards and winemaking process.
Taste some of the most exquisite wines in the region of Colares, one of the oldest in the country, where the vineyards are located next to the sea in the most western point of Continental Europe.
Please note: A half-day tour option is also available, which does not include lunch and entrance to Pena Palace.
per adult from
4 to 8 hours
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Wine tasting
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Private tour
- Transport by private vehicle
- Bottled water
- Alcoholic Beverages
What's excluded :
- Entrance fees not mentioned before
- Other personal expenses
- We will pick-you- up at your hotel in Lisbon area at 9:00am. We will continue towards Sintra where we will have the opportunity to visit one of the most beautiful Palaces in Portugal - the amazing Pena Palace. We will after head to the village center, get lost in the narrow streets, where we can feel the dynamic and charm of Sintra Historical Center.
We will be welcomed in a very traditional restaurant to taste the most amazing flavours of the region. Earth aromas that combine in the most amazing way with the region wines. After our truly Portuguese lunch is time to relax while surrounding the hills towards a small wine producer, whose history and tradition translates the uniqueness of the region.
After the winery visit and wine tasting is time to drive through the shore, the famous most western coast of Europe until the breathtaking beaches of Guincho and Cascais. Before we head home again is time for a beautiful picture in "Boca do Inferno"!
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Departure Time :9:00 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Infant seats available
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- A minimum of XX people per booking is required - 2
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.