Singletrack Enduro Mountain Biking Tour in Chiang Mai with the professionals
Over the years, our passion for mountain biking has taken us and our bikes to the four corners of the planet, and then we came to realize that the trails on our doorstep are as good as anything we’ve ridden elsewhere. To share our bike trips in North-Thailand with like-minded people, we started Mojo Adventures.
We have put together a selection of the best challenging single and multi-day all mountain rides to suit riders who already have some riding experience through to hard-core experienced riders who want nothing but the best trails. We have that rare and elusive perfect mix of Western and Thai knowledge so you get the best of both worlds. Don’t take our word for it though, come riding with us and experience firsthand our professionalism and the quality of our trips! We have rides near Chiang Mai, Pai, Mae Wang and Chiang Rai, but we never lose our Mojo to explore new trails, so dont hesitate to contact us for a customised adventure.
per adult from
3 to 8 hours
What's included :
- Use of bicycle
- Bottled water
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- All Fees and Taxes
- Entry/Admission - Doi Suthep-Pui National Park
What's excluded :
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Doi Suthep-Pui National Park, Huai Kaew Road Amphoe Pakkret, Nonthaburi, Doi Suthep 11120 Thailand
Travel through virgin forest and Lychee orchards, organic hill-tribe vegetable crops and tea plantations. Stop often to take in some inspiring panoramic views and pass through some remote villages. Cross small streams and pass waterfalls that spring from the mountains and supply the tribes and their crops. Continue into the valley and then enjoy a tasty local lunch at a tranquil place to relax and swap stories about how we conquered the trail. Continuing on awesome trails and then in the late afternoon finish the days ride, pack up and return to Chiang Mai and be dropped off at your hotel.
Duration: 6 hours
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Pick up and any Chiang Mai hotel
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Travelers should have a strong physical fitness level
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 8 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.