Singapore's Food and Wet Market Adventures
Tekka Market, Singapore’s most famous market was once a slaughterhouse, but today is a bustling marketplace. Selling the freshest ingredients for the country’s most delicious dishes, it’s a favorite for the best cooks – why not join them for a colorful stroll through Singapore's spice and flavor?
per adult from
What's included :
- Food and drink tastings
- Local guide
- Bottled water
What's excluded :
- Our food explorer will meet you and walk you through the market's stalls sharing exciting information about Singapore's unique local ingredients and cuisine. You will be introduced to the fisherman's catch of the day, all kind of vegetables, spices and mouth watering fruits.
Your tour will not end before you get to taste the local breakfast/lunch that the market has to offer - just beside the fresh produce stalls is the Tekka Hawker Center where you will try delicious local dishes such as the Indian Biryani, Dosa or the Malay Teh Halia.
The tour takes 2 hours and includes local breakfast bites and drinks.
Departure Point :Singapore, Singapore
Departure Time :9:00 AM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless booked within 1 days of travel. In this case confirmation will be received within 48 hours, subject to availability
- Most travelers can participate
- Wheelchair accessible
- Please advise any specific dietary requirements at time of booking
- Minimum age is 7 years
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 10 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.