Singapore's Creepy & Haunted Tour, includes Cemetery visit with licensed Guide
Explore the creepy sites in Singapore with "Ghost Hunting" equipment and hear stories about World War II in Singapore. Visit several "creepy places" including a cemetery and hear creepy tales of Singapore from our guide.
Walk along a bridge in a secluded and quiet hill. Rumours have it that many have lost their lives there. So, if you dare, keep your eyes on the surrounding as we make our way there. At the top of the trail, we’ll share with you the ghastly story of a local war hero.
Next, we’ll take you to a coastal gun battery near a beach, a place where the Japanese possibly massacred thousands of innocent people during the “Sook Ching” operation. There, you’ll learn how the Japanese tried to suss out the spies and the gruesome stories of how they dealt with them.
Our last walk will be down one of the world’s largest Chinese cemetery. It’s estimated to house over 100,000 tombs. During the walk, we’ll share with you some interesting stories of ‘our friends’ there.
per adult from
What's included :
- Use of ghost hunting equipment
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- Bottled water
- Professional Licensed Guide
- Entry/Admission - Kent Ridge Park
What's excluded :
- Hotel pick up and drop-off (Guest can opt for hotel pick up at additional costs)
- Dinner - Food and Drink at the famous Adam Road food Centre
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Kent Ridge Park, Vigilante drive, Singapore Singapore
The tours starts with a background story about World War II in Singapore. Learn about the Japanese invasion in Malaya and the surrender of Singapore.
Duration: 40 minutes
Pass By: Reflections at Bukit Chandu, 31K Pepys Road, Singapore 118458 Singapore
From Kent Ridge, we will take a short walk along a scenic and quiet path where there were several sighting and stories about the place
Stop At: Labrador Park, 91 Labrador Villa Rd Singapore 119190 Labrador Villa Rd, Singapore 119190
See the very guns that were placed to stop the invasion of the Japanese forces. We will try to haunt for "friends" using professional ghost hunting equipment.
Duration: 45 minutes
Stop At: Bukit Brown Cemetery, Lorong Halwa, Singapore Singapore
Visit the biggest Chinese Cemetery outside China, hear interesting stories about the Chinese beliefs, prayer rituals and the life stories of some of the early Chinese migrants that were buried in this Cemetery.
Duration: 1 hour
Departure Point :Haw Par Villa MRT Station, Singapore
Departure Time :7:30 PM
Return Detail :Adam Road Food Centre, 2 Adam Rd, Singapore 289877
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- There will be some walking involved. Total walking distance for the entire tour is about 1 km
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- During Covid-19, we will be using Audio Boxes. Participants will be given a new earphone to use with the Audio Box. Participants will still be able to hear the tour guide even from a safe distance with the use of the audio box.
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.