Singapore Zoo Wildlife Photography
Goblin Photography is a Singapore-based photography company, run by photographers for photographers. We live and breathe the art of photography and want to share our passion of creativity and image-making. We believe that the camera should be an extension of yourself and a tool for creativity, so that no matter what camera you’re using, you always know how to see the world the way a photographer should. Focusing on composition, our lessons are perfect for beginner to intermediate photographers who crave an interactive outdoor learning environment. Our classrooms are the streets of Singapore, enabling you to jump right in and practise the skills taught to you on the go.
per adult from
What's included :
- A professional photographer as facilitator
What's excluded :
- Entry ticket to the Zoo, camera equipment, F&B, weather protection...
If you consider yourself the next David Attenborough or National Geographic photographer, then this is the course for you! During this half day course, the group will visit the Singapore Zoo, and discover over three hundred species of animals, any of which could be a potential muse!
Participants will learn how to capture the best angle and essence of the animal in the perfectly composed shot. Composition techniques will be discussed, and assistance given on taking the best photo possible of the wildlife. Participants will get up close and personal with potential subject matter including white tigers, free range sloths and orangutans, bats, toucans, dik-dik’s, and lemurs, and African wildlife. Participants will also gain access to the elephant feeding.
• Singapore Zoo, 80 Mandai Lake Road, Singapore 729826 Singapore
Departure Point :Zoo Shop, 80 Mandai Lake Rd, Singapore 729826
Departure Time :8:30 AM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- Participants are required to walk around the zoo and take trams, to learn photography skills. Participants are requested to check the suitability of this activity based on their physical health and take a decision. If you have any specific questions then we are happy to answer them.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 10 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- All sales are final and incur 100% cancellation penalties.