Singapore Zoo Ticket with Return Transfer
Singapore Zoo (Mandai) is considered as one of the world's top most zoo. Explore the Singapore Zoo, spread over 28 hectares and is a sanctuary to over 3,600 mammals, birds and reptiles including some rare and endangered species. Catch the natural barriers used such as streams, rock walls and vegetation that separate the animals from visitors.
Also experience a new concept in animal keeping highlighted by beautiful landscaping and few enclosures in a safari-like adventure from the comfort of a tram.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Pick up and drop off services from major hotels
- Singapore Zoo Entrance Ticket + Tram Ride
- Entry/Admission - Singapore Zoo
What's excluded :
- Meals and drinks unless specified
- Visit: Singapore Zoo, 80 Mandai Lake Road, Singapore 729826 Singapore
With over 3,000 wildlife species in their natural spacious habitats, an exciting ecological adventure awaits you at the Singapore Zoo, a family attraction.
Roam around the shaded boardwalks and observe these exotic animals amidst lush surroundings, be thrilled by entertaining educational shows etc.
Animals are kept in spacious, landscaped enclosures separated from the visitors by either dry or wet moats. The moats are concealed. Wild animals that can climb well are housed in landscaped glass-fronted enclosures. 40 hectares of secondary forest were later developed into the Night Safari. The remaining undeveloped land is currently preserved as wooded land
Duration: 5 hours
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Departure Time :2:30 PM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 10 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- All sales are final and incur 100% cancellation penalties.