Singapore Zoo & River Safari-COMBO (Shared Transfer)
Discover Singapore Zoo ‘Open Zoo’ and landscaped gardens by tram to discover 3,600 animals. For a unique experience, you are encouraged to pick the optional breakfast as you’ll enjoy a jungle breakfast buffet in the company of a family of orangutans. Continue your adventure with Singapore River Safari. Discover eight river habitats, from the Yangtze to the Mississippi comes with animals of all types, including the beloved giant panda. Learn about the native animals and plants that are found around the world’s legendary rivers thus experience a boat ride on the ‘Amazon River’.
• Explore the zoo's open habitats and landscaped gardens by tram
• Experience the colorful fish exhibit at the Congo River and observe ancient-looking creatures at the Nile-inspired ‘River of Life’
• Watch the manatees at the Amazon Flooded Forest, the world’s biggest freshwater aquarium
• Air-conditioned hotel transport included across the island to Mandai
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- English Speaking Guide
- Singapore Zoo Admission Ticket
- River Safari Admission Ticket
What's excluded :
- Personal Expanses & Insurance
- A whole day of enjoyment at two of Singapore’s natural attractions: Singapore Zoo and River Safari. At the Singapore Zoo, animals roam freely in open and natural habitats separated from visitors by streams, roc walls and beautiful landscaping. Whether you explore by tram or on foot, your visit to the Zoo will be one of close encounters through feeding sessions of different animals or intimate encounters at its walk-through exhibits. Catch playful, gentle giants frolicking at the Elephants at Work and Play Show and Stick around for the token feeding session where you will be up close to these gentle giants. You will have some free time on your own lunch before River Safari Tour
Continue your wildlife adventure at the iconic River Safari. Explore more than eight habitats at Asia’s only river-themed wildlife park and don’t miss out meeting Jia Jia and Kai Kai at the Giant Panda Forest. Stroll through Squirrel Monkey Forest and stop by the Flooded Amazon Forest to catch glimpses of the unique and amazing life that thrives in these rivers.
• River Safari, 80 Mandai Lake Road Singapore Zoological Gardens, Singapore 729826 Singapore
• Singapore Zoo, 80 Mandai Lake Road, Singapore 729826 Singapore
• Breakfast buffet
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Complimentary drop off services are limited to hotels which are located Singapore City Centre Hotels only. Additional charges may apply for pick up out of Singapore City Hotel (Bedok,Tampines,Bukit Timah.
Departure Time :8:00 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Walking is involved. Thus, comfortable walking shoes are recommended.
- River safari – boat ride will not operate during bad weather. Restrictions apply.
- The tour is Seat In Coach
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 14 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.