Singapore Walking Tour: Secrets of Marina Bay
Explore Singapore's spectacular Marina Bay in this 3-hour walking tour. Stop by all key developments of the bay and uncover secrets behind each of its sustainable designs - from being Asia's second country to implement a comprehensive Common Services Tunnel system to the lotus flower-inspired ArtScience Museum's harvesting of rainwater, you will understand Singapore beyond its beauty. You'll be guided to a secret site for the best photos at the Fullerton Pavilion, cross the Helix Bridge in a whole new light and experience the Marina Bay Sands unlike the usual traveler. The Secrets of the Bay tour reveals what the guide books won't.
per adult from
What's included :
- local English-speaking guide
- Bottled water
What's excluded :
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Transportation to/from attractions
- The walking tour begins from The Walking Singapore in Esplanade, crosses the Jubilee Bridge and heads towards the Merlion Park. Learn about the national icon, the Merlion - a mythical creature with a lion's head and a fish's body. You will then be led to a secret site at the Fullerton Pavilion for a quick photo session while discovering the history of Clifford Pier and the Fullerton Bay Hotel.
Then walk on to the old Customs House before making a stop at Singapore's Central Business District. Here your guide will unveil secrets of the Singaporean way of life and how it aligns with the Singaporean government's vision, mission and core values.
The tour then takes you through the Red Dot Museum before entering the mammoth Marina Bay Sands, crossing the DNA-shaped Helix Bridge and then making a stop on The Float @ Marina Bay.
This walking tour ends at The Walking Singapore where your guide will sort you out with memorabilia before you head off to enjoy the rest of your Singapore vacation.
Departure Point :The Walking Singapore Tours @Marina Bay, #01-18, No 8 Raffles Avenue, The Esplanade Mall, Singapore 039802
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- Minimum 2 persons booking required for each tour
- After lunch scooter tours in case of rain will be substituted by next day scooter tours or souvenirs
- 24 hours prior to the tour booking requirement
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 30 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.