Singapore Skyline Photo Walk
Discover Singapore and experience a photo walk off the beaten path, (5.5 Hrs TUESDAY, THURSDAY & SATURDAY) through Marina Bay area, Clark and Boat Quay, Raffles, and Bugis areas. Learn how to capture beautiful photographs of the hidden gems of Singapore’s one of a kind skyline and more. Head off the beaten path and dive into the city streets for those fantastic photos that capture the heart and soul of Singapore's unique mix of modern and old world charm. We end every Photo walk with an inclusive 45-minute Singapore river cruise.
per adult from
5 hours 30 minutes
What's included :
- Professional photographer guide
- Singapore River Cruise
- Train, Bus & Taxi fare's while on the Photo-walk
What's excluded :
- Food and drinks
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- We'll meet as you disembark your ship after Customs (For Cruise Ship guests only) Then proceed to Ya Kun Kaya Toast cafe at 6 En Tong Sen ST. #01-31 Clarke Quay Central 059817 to meet-up with our land based guests and discuss your daily plan, check and setup your cameras over a coffee or tea. Then head out to capture beautiful photos of the many hidden gems as well as iconic sites of Singapore. You will be mostly walking during the day, occasionally utilizing public transportation and taxi (fees included). Stop for a 1-hour lunch break and two rests where you get a chance to taste local cuisine (lunch and beverages not included in tour price).
The goal of this tour is to show you how to create spectacular photographs of your stay in Singapore that you will love to post online for your family and friends. Learn the basics of composition, utilizing light, and learn the pros and cons of shooting in various different modes your camera has to offer. You will learn the effects you can get by shooting in Aperture Priority mode for example blurring the background and thereby emphasizing and focusing on the main subject of the photo. Learn about when to use Shutter Priority mode to keep buildings and landscapes sharp and in focus while stretching out moving vehicles, motorbikes and people. Learn how to use HDR mode to improve your photos in bright sunlight. You will be able to enhance your photography kills learning tricks the Pro’s use when shooting landscapes, architecture, portraits, people, flowers, forests, and more.
At the end of your day you’ll walk away with stunning images of Singapore's beauty, professional photography tips, a new found confidence using your camera, and an appreciation of Singapore's rich culture and beauty.
The tour will end at 3:00pm after the 45-minute river cruise.
Departure Point :Singapore 059817
Traveler pickup is offered
CRUISE SHIP ARRIVALS: We meet you after you leave customs (Just outside), Look for the Person holding the SINGAPORE STREET SHOTS sign.HOTEL GUESTS: Please take a TAXI to Starbucks (6 Eu Tong Sen Street, #01-29 The Central, 059817)Ports
- Marina South Pier, 61 Marina Coastal Dr, Singapore 018947
- OCBC Bank, 1 Maritime Square, #02-99/100 HarbourFront Centre, Singapore 099253
Departure Time :9:00 AM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Use any type of camera, a point and shoot, phone, tablet or DSLR
- Subject to favorable weather conditions. If canceled due to poor weather, you will be given the option of an alternative date or full refund. Photo walks are only cancelled due to a steady all day rain, as rains come and go quickly in Singapore.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 8 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.