Singapore River Cycling
We’ve brought our adrenaline-pumping cycling programme out of Pulau Ubin and into Singapore’s beautiful Marina Bay district. Rediscover why Singapore is dubbed the “Garden City” and appreciate the city skyline that reflects off the water we’re surrounded by. The journey will take you through Singapore’s architecture and progressive culture forged by tradition, colonialism and modernity.
The expedition will start at the vicinity ofRed Dot Design Museum – right in the heart of the business district – and end at the same location. We encourage guests to be early to ensure that they do not miss the perfect time to cycle around the ever-busy business centre.
per adult from
3 hours 30 minutes
What's included :
- Personal accident insurance
- Experiential cycling leader
What's excluded :
- Food and drinks
- Entry/Admission - Red Dot Design Museum
- meeting point and end point
Departure Point :Red Dot Design Museum, 11 Marina Blvd, Singapore 018940
Departure Time :8:30 AM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Infant seats available
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 30 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- All sales are final and incur 100% cancellation penalties.