Singapore River Cruise E-Ticket
An iconic way to explore the Singapore River is by hopping on a traditional Singaporean bum boat at Clarke Quay. The 40-minute boat cruise takes you along Singapore's popular riverside highlights such as Marina Bay Sands and the Merlion Park. You will get to listen to interesting commentary about the sights being passed by. Hop off at any jetty along the cruise route to continue your journey by foot, or stay on-board for the entire trip to see the Lion City from a different perspective.
per adult from
20 to 45 minutes
What's included :
- River Cruise Ticket
- Entry/Admission - River Cruise
What's excluded :
- Hotel Pickup/drop off
- Visit: River Cruise, 57 Boat Quay, Singapore 049846
Discover the scenic river in an authentic bum boat of yesteryear. The Singapore River runs through the city and was the lifeline of Singapore. Clarke Quay lies at the mouth of the Singapore River and was once filled with bum boats unloading cargo. Today, you cruise around the area's colorful mix of lights, restaurants, shops and entertainment. Starting from Clarke Quay will bring you downstream to Boat Quay, Marina Bay, and back.
Departure Point :River Cruise, 57 Boat Quay, Singapore 049846
Departure Time :12/22/2019 - 12/12/2021
Monday - Sunday: 09:00 AM - 11:00 PM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- All sales are final and incur 100% cancellation penalties.