Singapore River Cruise
Enjoy the rustic charm of the Singaporean bumboats - an iconic way to traverse the Singapore river for tourists and locals alike. Board the boat at Clarke Quay and enjoy a 40 minute cruise, passing by some of Singapore's popular riverside highlights. Sit outside or inside, and listen to the interesting commentary about all of these sights onboard. Alight at any of the jetties and continue your journey on foot (note that you can't re-board the boat once you get off), or stay onboard for the entire trip to see Singapore from a different perspective!
per adult from
What's included :
- Singapore River Cruise Ticket
- Entry/Admission - Clarke Quay
What's excluded :
- Hotel Pickup and Dropoff
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: 3 River Valley Road Clarke Quay Nearest Train Station: NE5 Clarke Quay MRT and DT20 Fort Canning Station, Singapore 179019 Singapore
Enjoy a relaxing ride aboard the iconic bumboat along the scenic river in Singapore
Marvel at the historical and modern buildings of the city during the 40-minute boat cruise
Learn about the rich past of Raffles Landing Site, The Merlion, the Esplanade, Marina Bay Sands, and more!
Conveniently hop off at any jetty along the cruise route to continue your journey on foot!
Departure Point :Clarke Quay, Singapore
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 10 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- All sales are final and incur 100% cancellation penalties.