Singapore River & Night Safari-COMBO (Shared Transfer)
Singapore River Safari for a wildlife experience themed around the world’s freshwater rivers. Discover eight river habitats, from the Yangtze to the Mississippi comes with animals of all types, including the beloved giant panda. Learn about the native animals found around the world’s legendary rivers thus experience a boat ride on the ‘Amazon River’. Next, explore the night jungle park on an open-air tram, catching sight of nocturnal animals in authentically created habitats. Don’t miss out watch one of the nightly shows.
• 8-hour Singapore Safari Tour (River & Night Safari)
• Experience the colorful fish exhibit at the Congo River and observe ancient-looking creatures at the Nile-inspired ‘River of Life’
• Get close-up views of the animals on a guided trail walk
• Watch the Creatures of the Night show or Thumbuakar Fire Performance
• Round-trip transport by air-conditioned coach included from your hotel
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- River Safari admission ticket
- Night Safari admission ticket
- 10-15 minutes boat ride
What's excluded :
- Personal expanses
- Personal Insurance
01.30 PM: Singapore Hotel pick-up
Wander through River Safari, one of the World’s largest repositories for river dwelling animals and some face-to-face with the ecosystems of the world’s most iconic rivers! Explore more than eight habitats at Asia’s only river-themed wildlife park and don’t miss out meeting Jia Jia and Kai Kai at the Giant Panda Forest. Stroll through Squirrel Monkey Forest and stop by the Flooded Amazon Forest to catch glimpses of the unique and amazing life that thrives in these rivers. You will have some free time on your own before joining our Night Safari Tour. Venture into the wild as you explore Night Safari on a journey with us! Roam the jungle at Night Safari and see a myriad of nocturnal in their natural habitat under subtle moon glow lighting.
09.30 PM: Return to your departure hotel
• Night Safari, 80 Mandai Lake Road, Singapore 729826 Singapore
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Complimentary drop off services are limited to hotels which are located Singapore City Centre Hotels only. Additional charges may apply for pick up out of Singapore City Hotel (Bedok,Tampines,Bukit Timah).
Departure Time :1:30 PM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Walking is involved. Thus, comfortable walking shoes are recommended.
- River safari – boat ride will not operate during bad weather. Restrictions apply
- Don’t forget insect repellant—the open-air park is located in a tropical jungle and mosquitoes can be prevalent.
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 14 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.