Singapore Night Safari Tram Ride (Shared Transfer)
We’re welcoming you into a world of nocturnal creatures and their dimly-lit homes at the Singapore Night Safari, located next to the Singapore Zoo. The Night Safari is the world’s first safari park for nocturnal animals. Explore the jungle park on an open-air tram, catching sight of nocturnal animals in authentically created habitats. Let the guide take you on a walking trail to view some animals at close quarters. You can also watch one of the nightly shows & upgrade you tour to include dinner at Ulu Ulu Safari Restaurant.
• Singapore Zoo Night Safari tour by open tram
• Get close-up views of the animals on a guided trail walk
• Watch the Creatures of the Night show or Thumbuakar Fire Performance
• Upgrade to include dinner at the Ulu Ulu Safari Restaurant
• Hear commentary from a guide
• Round-trip transport by air-conditioned coach included from your hotel
per adult from
4 hours 30 minutes
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Night Safari admission ticket
- Air-conditioned vehicle
What's excluded :
- Personal expanses & insurance
- The World’s first Night Safari, set in 40 hectares of secondary jungle, will unfold the mystery and drama of the tropical jungle after dusk with stunning effects. See a myriad of nocturnal animals, from fierce predators to timid forest dwellers, in their natural habitat under subtle moon glow lighting. With priority boarding, you won’t have to wait in line to board the tram which takes you through the East and West Loop. Pass by a large reservoir and weave through selected habitats designed specifically to replicate the natural environment from the Himalayan Foothills to the Southeast Asian Rainforest and Indian Subcontinent. Let the guide take you on a walking trail to view some animals at close quarters. There will be also an opportunity to catch either the Thumbuakar Performance of fire-eating skills OR a 20mins animal extravaganza at the Creatures of the Night Show, subject to weather conditions. You can choose to add on a buffet meal of local favorites and international cuisine in a charmingly rustic setting at Ulu Ulu Safari Restaurant.
• Night Safari, 80 Mandai Lake Road, Singapore 729826 Singapore
• Local/International buffet
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Complimentary drop off services are limited to hotels which are located Singapore City Centre Hotels only.Additional charges may apply for pick up out of Singapore City Hotel (Bedok,Tampines,Bukit Timah).
Departure Time :6:00 PM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Don’t forget insect repellant—the open-air park is located in a tropical jungle and mosquitoes can be prevalent.
- Walking is involved. Thus, comfortable walking shoes are recommended.
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 14 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.