Singapore Night Safari
You might have seen animals in the zoo during the day time. However, how many of you can say that you have seen animals in the nighttime? Most animals are nocturnal and night is the time when they are most active. Realizing this, the Singapore Zoo started the Night Safari Tour. The park contains more than 2500 animal species, and is spread across a massive 40 hectares. The animals are put in natural settings that are as good as a forest.
per adult from
What's included :
- Singapore Night Safari
What's excluded :
The Night Safari is the world's first nocturnal zoo and is one of the most popular tourist attractions in Singapore. The concept of a nocturnal park in Singapore was suggested in the 1980s by the former executive chairman of the Singapore Zoo, Dr Ong Swee Law
Pass By: Night Safari, 80 Mandai Lake Road, Singapore 729826 Singapore
Departure Point :Mandai Lake Road, Mandai Lake Rd, Singapore
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Infant seats available
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- All sales are final and incur 100% cancellation penalties.