Singapore Night Out: Music & Light show, Marina Bay Sands SkyPark, River Taxi
Enjoy the night View of Singapore including visits to top attractions like Gardens By the Bay, Marina Bay Sands Skypark and River Cruise.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- All taxes, fees and handling charges
- Professional guide
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- GST (Goods and Services Tax)
- Hotel pickup and drop-off (select hotels only)
- Entry/Admission - Sands Skypark Observation Deck
- Entry/Admission - Singapore River
What's excluded :
- Food and drinks
- Souvenir photos (available to purchase)
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Pass By: Supertree Grove, 18 Marina Gardens Drive Gardens By the Bay Gardens by the Bay, Singapore 018953 Singapore
Lights and music transform the iconic Supertrees every evening during the Gardens by the Bay light show, Garden Rhapsody. This visual extravaganza brings a touch of sparkle to the towering structures, dressing them up in stunning colours and dancing patterns of light.
Stop At: Sands Skypark Observation Deck, 10 Bayfront Avenue Level 57, Marina Bay Sands Hotel, Singapore 018956 Singapore
an iconic platform built 200m in the air, seemingly defying gravity. It offers 360-degree view of the lighted Singapore skyline to as far as Indonesia’s Riau Islands.
Duration: 30 minutes
Stop At: Singapore River, Boat, Clarke, Robertson Quays, Singapore Singapore
20 minutes ride up the Singapore River to Clarke Quay
Duration: 20 minutes
Departure Point :18 Marina Gardens Dr, Singapore 018953
Traveler pickup is offered
Pick up services commences at 6:15pm. We do provide pick up services at selected hotels in city area. Please do key in the full name of the hotel accordingly.If you staying at Marina Bay Sands Hotel, kindly be at the Tower 1, basement 1, coach terminal for the pick up service.
Departure Time :6:30 PM
Return Detail :Novotel Singapore Clarke Quay, 177A River Valley Rd, Singapore 179031
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Pickup details
- Tour is not suitable for anyone with difficulty walking long distances, tour involves a lot of walking
- We recommend you have an early dinner before joining the tour
- Comfortable walking shoes are recommended
- Subject to favorable weather conditions. If canceled due to poor weather, you will be given the option of an alternative date or refund
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 40 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- As "social distancing" rules apply, we recommend not having too many pax per vehicle.
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.