Singapore Night out @ Marina Bay
This multi-award winning horticultural destination offers breath-taking waterfront views spanning over 101 hectares of reclaimed land. As dusk falls, the Marina Bay skyline emerges and the iconic tree-like vertical gardens - Supertree Grove, design with large canopies that provide shade in the day, come alive with a display of light and sound at night. Be amazed with a birds-eye view of the city from the top of Marina Bay Sand’s Skypark – it is a roof like no other, perched 200 metres in the air with observation deck in the clouds. Descend to the promenade and catch another synchronized light and music show. We end the night with a ride on a bumboat, traditional cargo-ferrying crafts, for a cruise along the Singapore River.
(Note: Fast food outlets available at Gardens by the Bay but we recommend you have an early dinner. This tour involves considerable walking.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- All Entrance Fees
- Bumboat Mini Cruise
- Hotel Transfers
- Entry/Admission - Supertree Grove
- Entry/Admission - Sands Skypark Observation Deck
- Entry/Admission - Marina Bay
What's excluded :
- Food and Drink
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Pass By: Gardens by the Bay, 18 Marina Gardens Drive Bayfront Plaza, Singapore 018953 Singapore
The Gardens by the Bay is a nature park spanning 101 hectares in the Central Region of Singapore, adjacent to the Marina Reservoir. The park consists of three waterfront gardens: Bay South Garden, Bay East Garden and Bay Central Garden
Stop At: Supertree Grove, 18 Marina Gardens Drive Gardens By the Bay Gardens by the Bay, Singapore 018953 Singapore
Unique vertical gardens resembling towering trees, with large canopies & colorful lights at night.
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: Sands Skypark Observation Deck, 10 Bayfront Avenue Level 57, Marina Bay Sands Hotel, Singapore 018956 Singapore
Located 57 storeys up from the heart of the Marina Bay area, the Sands SkyPark Observation Deck boasts scenic views of the panoramic vistas of Marina Bay and Singapore’s world-class cityscape. Take in a bird’s-eye view of Gardens by the Bay and the impressive Supertree Grove, or admire the sea view that stretches from Marina South Pier to the Singapore Strait.
Duration: 30 minutes
Stop At: Marina Bay, Marina Boulevard, Singapore 018980 Singapore
Marina Bay is an upscale area known for the towering Singapore Flyer Ferris wheel and the flower conservatories and colourful Supertrees of Gardens by the Bay. Performances and cutting-edge art exhibitions are put on at the futuristic Esplanade Theatre. The neighborhood has a diverse range of eating options, from low-key food centres to upscale restaurants.
Duration: 2 hours
Stop At: Singapore River, Singapore River, Singapore
Enjoy the rustic charm of the Singaporean bumboats - an iconic way to traverse the Singapore river for tourists and locals alike. Board the boat and enjoy a 40 minute cruise, passing by some of Singapore's popular riverside highlights. Sit outside or inside, and listen to the interesting commentary about all of these sights onboard.
Duration: 40 minutes
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
We offer complimentary pick-up service from selected major city hotels to a co-ordination centre. At the end of the tour, we also offer a drop-off service, unless otherwise specified, to a point near your hotel, not necessarily at the doorstep. All tour duration includes travelling time to and from the attraction and may vary depending on traffic conditions.
Departure Time :6:45 PM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.