Singapore Hop-On Hop-Off Night Tour
Savor local food, explore a street market and stroll through serene gardens in Singapore with this hop-on hop-off bus tour by night! Your 3-hour guided sightseeing adventure includes outstanding views of the illuminated city skyline from the upper deck of an open-top bus. You can watch a lightshow at Gardens by the Bay, shop at Bugis Village and dance the night away at a nightclub in Clarke Quay.
per adult from
What's included :
- Complimentary food voucher
What's excluded :
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- From Suntec City/Flyer, board your open-top sightseeing bus, which departs at 6:30pm. This hop-on hop-off bus tour makes six stops at top attractions (see Itinerary), where you can get out and explore with your guide. Your first stop is Singapore Food Street at Chinatown, where you'll learn about local food culture from your guide as you sample traditional dishes.
Next, stroll around the magnificent Gardens by the Bay before heading to the Super Tree Grove for a close-up look at the vertical gardens. Watch the captivating light-and-sound show where the trees come to life in color with majestic music. From here, re-board the bus and head to Bugis Village to experience the mayhem of Singapore’s largest street market. If you’d like, bargain with local vendors as you shop for Singapore souvenirs or sample some local tropical fruit.
End your evening at Clarke Quay, a dining and entertainment area filled with popular drinking holes and clubs, where you can party throughout the night. Alternatively, resume your ride aboard the bus and hop off at Orchard Road, Singapore’s prime shopping area bursting with designer goods. When you’re ready to end your night of fun in Singapore, you can make your own way back to your hotel.
Departure Point :Singapore DUCKtours, 3 Temasek Blvd, #01-330 Suntec City, Singapore 038983
Departure Time :6:30 PM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 6 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- All sales are final and incur 100% cancellation penalties.