Singapore Chinatown Night out (Shared Transfer)
Experience central Singapore during the vibrant evening hours with this Chinatown Night out by trishaw and riverboat. With a guide, visit a traditional Chinese medical hall, walk through the bustling Night Market and travel down stall-lined lanes on a memorable trishaw ride. You'll also learn about the history of Singapore’s Chinatown, and cruise along the Singapore River on a bumboat to admire the city skyline lit up at night. A Chinese dinner at a local restaurant is included.
• Evening Tour around Singapore’s Chinatown
• Enjoy a dinner at Local Chinese Restaurant
• Admire the illuminated Singapore sights on a bumboat cruise (by own cost)
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Dinner at Local Chinese Restaurant
- Twin-sharing trishaw ride
- Hotel pick-up only
What's excluded :
- Alcoholic Beverages - any drinks
- Hotel drop-off
- Personal expanses & insurance
- Bumboat cruise at Clarke Quay
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Chinatown, Crot Trengganu, Singapore 048942 Singapore
Chinatown has also come a long way since the early days when Chinese immigrants made this enclave their home. Filled with a sprawling myriad of shops and eateries, bustling with colourful and exciting activities set against a backdrop of rich history and heritage, Chinatown is not to be missed especially in the evening when everything really comes alive.
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: Chinatown Street Market, Chinatown, Pagoda Street, Trengganu Street, Sago Street, Smith Street, Singapore 050005 Singapore
At a Chinese Medical Hall, learn how Traditional Chinese Medicine helps to regulate your Yin and Yang. From ancient days till modern times, the Chinese have continue with herbs and practices like acupuncture, moxibustion, tai chi and tui na to stay healthy.
After dinner at a local Chinese Restaurant, wander along the narrow lanes of the Night Market and test your bargaining skills against the street vendors selling anything from souvenirs to leather goods.
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: 3 River Valley Road Clarke Quay Nearest Train Station: NE5 Clarke Quay MRT and DT20 Fort Canning Station, Singapore 179019 Singapore
The highlight of the Evening is a Trishaw Ride that takes you through the alleyways of Chinatown and down to Clarke Quay. There hop onto a bumboat for a cruise along the Singapore River to see Singapore lit up at night, showcasing beautifully restored shop houses, modern skyscrapers of the financial district, colonial buildings and the iconic Merlion Statue.
Duration: 1 hour
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Complimentary drop off services are limited to hotels which are located Singapore City Centre Hotels only.Additional charges may apply for pick up out of Singapore City Hotel (Bedok,Tampines,Bukit Timah).
Departure Time :6:00 PM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Walking is involved. Thus, comfortable walking shoes are recommended.
- Dinner is served between 8.00PM to 8.15PM. Drinks during dinner are not included.
- Trishaw ride is based on ‘twin-sharing’ basis.
- Drop off Clarke Quay – no send back to hotel.
- Tour not available during Lunar New Year celebrations and Mid-Autumn Festival.
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 14 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.