Singapore - bike adventure beyond the concrete jungle
An opportunity to cycle beyond the concrete jungle and explore some of the quieter and greener parts of Singapore. If we are lucky we can see otters, macaques, monitor lizards and many different types of birds, butterflies and dragonflies. Participants should have a moderate level of fitness as we will be cycling just over 30 km on this activity. However it will be at a fairly leisurely pace and we will have plenty of stops for photos.
per adult from
What's included :
- Use of bicycle
- Bike helmet
- Free bandana
- Bottled water
What's excluded :
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Pasir Ris Park, Pasir Ris Park, Singapore
We cycle around the Park enjoying the park and the sea view. If we are lucky we might see otters, monitor lizards and birds such as grey heron or kingfisher. We also walk along the mangrove boardwalk.
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: Lorong Halus Wetland, Lorong Halus Punggol, Singapore 823172 Singapore
We look around the wetland and hope to see many butterflies and dragonflies. We can also see how the wetland collects and treats water helping to safeguard the quality of water in the adjacent reservoir. If we are lucky we may see macaques around the area.
Duration: 30 minutes
Stop At: Coney Island Park, Punggol Promenade Nature Walk Punggol Point Park, Beside Punggol Promenade Nature Walk, Singapore Singapore
We enjoy the peace and quiet of this Park hoping to see different types of birds and butterflies.
Duration: 30 minutes
Departure Point :GoCycling @ Punggol Park, 11 Hougang Ave 10, Singapore 538768
Departure Time :8:30 AM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless booked within 12 hours of travel. In this case confirmation will be received as soon as possible, subject to availability
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Please note that we do not have specialist equipment for disabled cyclists, but these individuals are very welcome to join us if they can bring along the specialist equipment they require.
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 4 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Although disposable face masks are provided for those who do not have them, for the sake of the environment we do strongly encourage customers to bring their own reusable masks. Customers are required to comply with SG latest regulations / advisories on COVID-19 - see https://www.moh.gov.sg/covid-19
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.