Singalila Trek from Darjeeling
The only trek that lets you see four of the five highest peaks in the whole world. A simple trek that will give you way more then you have ever expected.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Down feather sleeping bag with with freshly laundered fleece inner liner.
- basic medical kit including high altitute sickness pills.
- All meals which include breakfast, lunch and dinner and copious amounts of tea and coffee.
- Govt. registered & trained trek guides from the area of trek. Giving back to the community directly.
- All transport in well maintained company car - pre and post trek.
- Best available family run homestay / guesthouse with private room.
- All trekking permits which includes national park fees and still camera fees
- Airport transport to and from Bagdogra airport ( IXB) / railway station ( NJP)
What's excluded :
- Alcoholic Beverages
- Insurance for the trek or tour
- Porters if needed are charged extra at ₹1200 INR per day during the trekking days.
- Any personal expenses
- Tips for your guide, porter and/or driver.
Darjeeling Singalila Ridge trek is one of the oldest treks in Asia attracting people from all over the world with amazing Eastern Himalayan range views . This ridge hike will allow you to see both Indian and Nepal Himalayas. Crisscross the border with the best part being no visa required to enter Nepal. Kill two birds with one stone!
Considered to be one of the most scenic trekking routes of the Himalayas, offering panoramic views of the world’s four highest mountain peaks. View Mt. Everest, Mt. Kanchenjunga , Mt. Lhotse & Mt. Makalu. The trek starts in a Sherpa village called Manebhanjang. Throughout the hike you weave in and out of Nepal crossing the famous Singalila National Park. Hike across mountain ridges and picturesque villages which have not been touched by modernization. Enjoy few days of disconnect from Information super highway. Discover simplicity of just taking in nature at your own pace. If you are a flora and fauna enthusiast then this trek shows you rich varieties of rhododendron and orchids. And if you are that lucky bugger then you might meet the red panda who will agree for that million dollar selfie with you.
• Singalila National Park, Singalila National Park, Darjeeling District, West Bengal
• Sandakphu, Singalila National Park 734101 India
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Once you book with us you can let us know your exact hotel location for pickup by email, call, Whats app or Viber.
Departure Time :8:00 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- A current valid passport is required on the day of travel
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.