Sindbad Submarine 3-Hour Tour
Head out on a unique and exciting underwater excursion on board the Sinbad Submarine. This modern vessel features 18 panoramic windows and plenty of seating
Marvel at the coral wonderland and the amazing variety of colorful fish as you head to depths of up to 22 meters. so sit back and relax as you experience the Red Sea’s underwater ecosystem up close!
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- All transfers by air-conditioned bus
- Soft drinks
- Entrance fees
What's excluded :
- Personal expenses
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Hurghada Grand Aquarium, Safaga Villages Road Opposite between Magawish and Mercure Hotel, Hurghada 84511 Egypt
Go on a fantastic underwater trip on the Sinbad Submarine and discover the marine life in the Red Sea on a 3-hour trip from Hurghada.
You’ll be met at your hotel on this 3-hour trip and then head to the pier to begin a memorable undersea adventure.
The only submarine in the Middle East, the Sindbad Submarine carries 44 passengers and has a capable 2-pilot crew, and has windows specially constructed to maximize your underwater viewing. Once you head below the water, you will have approximately 50 minutes to enjoy the views of the Red Sea at a depth of 72 feet (22 meters) below the surface
. Enjoy a thrilling underwater adventure as you head 22 meters below the surface of the Red Sea. Marvel at the spectacular varieties of coral and colorful tropical fish.
When you are done exploring the underwater ecosystem, the submarine will return you to the surface. You will then be transferred back to your hotel.
Duration: 3 hours
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Departure from the hotel, station or airport
Departure Time :8:00 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.