Sinabung Volcano Expedition
SINABUNG Volcano Expedition, Visit the Sinabung Observatory Center where you can learn about the active volcano and to see the photos documents from the first until the last eruption of Sinabung, the tour will continue to visit the Ghost Town where there is no more resident live in the village. On the way back to Berastagi will stop in some view point to capture the amazing view of Sinabung.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Private transportation
- Fuel surcharge
- Parking Fees
- Bottled water
- Air-conditioned vehicle
What's excluded :
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Berastagi, Berastagi, North Sumatra, Sumatra
Our accredited guide will meet you at your hotel and will accompany you during the sightseeing tour around Berastagi Karo regency, visit such as traditional house of karo, visit Sinabung Observatory Center and learn how we observe the active volcano in this area, visit a ghost town or abandoned village where the resident not live there anymore due to volcano erupt. Visit the Pagoda Temple, this a replicate Swadegon buddhist temple from Myanmar, visit agriculture or agro-tourism.
Duration: 20 minutes
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Will pick up all guest to their hotel
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 7 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.