simple kimono plan
You can wear a kimono to take pictures on the streets of Kyoto.
You can experience the traditional Japanese kimono culture.
per adult from
1 day 9 hours
What's included :
- Provide translations in English, Chinese, Korean and Japanese
- Kimonos, shoes, belts, bags
What's excluded :
After wearing a kimono, you can take pictures outside. you need to return the clothes in the store before six o'clock.
You can choose kimono, belt and bag.
Departure Point :Oka, 4-chōme-432-13 Gojōbashihigashi, Higashiyama-ku, Kyoto, 605-0846, Japan
Departure Time :9:00 AM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- All sales are final and incur 100% cancellation penalties.