Simple Bosnian Cooking Class Sarajevo
Cooking Class Sarajevo is the best way how to fully understand our kitchen and a great way to taste some other dishes except Ćevapi in Sarajevo.
Tour is starting in front of our agency where you will meet your host for tonight.
Select some of the best ingredients in our marketplace Markale after which you will go to start cooking.
Discover the culinary secrets behind Bosnian meals and learn how to make amazing food from very simple ingredients.
After the class, you will be closer to Bosnian culture and lifestyle and happy because of the good food and great time with our host.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Food tasting
- Hotel pickup and drop-off (selected hotels only)
- Transport by private vehicle
- Bottled water
- Coffee and/or Tea
What's excluded :
- Alcoholic Beverages
When you arrive you will be welcomed with the Bosnian coffee where you will have a detailed explanation of the meals and everything that is necessary to make them.
You will get an explanation about the doughs before the next step, preparation of Bosnian Pot. We are sure that food that is made together taste better and it is a good way to create the bond. Bosnian Pot will need the effort of everyone and in the end, we will eat what we made together. ”ALL FOR ONE, ONE FOR ALL”.
Flour, water, salt, and a positive attitude will be needed for the next step. Grab dough from the beginning and start stretching it. If you don’t know how to do pizza overhead stretch, it is totally ok because we will show our mother’s and grandmother’s style. Prepare your own fil and make your own Bosnian Burek or Pita.
While Burek is in the oven you will be doing Bosnian Ravioli called Klepe. A very simple meal with amazing taste. Fill them with meat or vegetables and put them in boiling water.
At the end enjoy your 3 meal course with the different offer of wine and rakija. As a dessert, you will be offered with Sutlija, a look-alike pudding made from rice and milk, that we made togheter.
• Tallest Tourguide Tours and Excursions, Hamdije Kresevljakovica, Sarajevo 71000 Bosnia and Herzegovina
Departure Point :Tallest Tourguide Tours 🚩, Hamdije Kreševljakovića 61, Sarajevo 71000, Bosnia and Herzegovina
Traveler pickup is offered
We are doing pickups and transfers as well from the Sarajevo International Airport.
Departure Time :3:00 PM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Minimum drinking age is 18 years
- Please advise any specific dietary requirements at time of booking
- Vegetarian option is available, please advise at time of booking if required
- Infants must sit on laps
- Not recommended for travelers who have food allergies to participate without us knowing.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 5 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.