Similan Islands Snorkeling Day Trip By Love Andaman From Phuket
We are a tour company leading you to experience the most beautiful islands of Thailand, Similan Island. The well known Similan has now brought to you his recreation of the Andaman’s authentic travel experiences. We will lead you to the impression with the charming of Andaman Pearl, new identity in travel services and tour programs and even more experiences, Love Andaman provides tourists especially with the most wonderful, rarest, and safest trip ever. From our private piers to our simply flexible services, from gentle smooth rides of Motor Yachts to the brand new speedboat. We are taking you to experience our passion of the breathtaking sights and super fine white sand, the bright pristine beach, and the crystal clear ocean with exotic wildlife. The purity of the nature now awaits you. Are you ready to join us? The service that even others talk about.
per adult from
10 to 11 hours
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Transfer from / to hotel.
- Round trip speed boat
- Friendly English speaking guide with ecotourism mind
- Light for breakfast, Lunch, Bakery, Soft drink, fruit, snack
- Snorkeling equipment (Mask, Snorkel, and Life Jacket)
- National park fee.
- Travel Accident insurance cove THB 1,000,000.-
What's excluded :
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Ko Similan, Ko Similan, Similan Islands, Phang Nga Province
Islands are a group of small, lush islands situated 64 km. off the West Coast of Phang-Nga province. Set in the beautiful Andaman sea, and covering an area of 80,000 rai, each one of these naturally perfect islands is National Park-listed and can be reached within 1.30 hours from Thaplamu pier, Khao Lak. Due to their incredible underwater beauty, deep visibility (down to 30 m.), spectacular palm tree and granite boulder landscape, turquoise water bays and magnificent white sand beaches, Skin Diver Magazine has vote the Similan Islands one of the world’s best diving destinations.
The coral reefs are host to a dazzling variety of sea life, appreciated at best whilst snorkeling. The islands’ breathtaking beauty is also easily accessibly by foot; making for the perfect self-guided walking tour. Book your Trip to Paradise with Fantastic Similan Travel. We are local operators who know the islands well, and our proud of all they have to offer. And we are sure to make your trip a truly exceptional experience.
• 06:00am - 07:40am Pick up at your hotel
• 08:00am Get ready - Check in at Love Andaman private pier(Tablamu). Enjoy warm bread, tea and coffee as you receive a briefing from our beloved eco-alert tour guide.
• 09:00am Let's start! - Hop on our first class speedboat and heading for Similan Islands.
• 10:00am Donald Duck Bay Similan Island (Island No.8) - Let's do some hiking to the famous symbolic Sail Rock for some amazing scenery and worth a 100+ likes Instagram shot. After the hike, white sandy beach is perfect for relaxing, swimming and sunbathing for beautiful sun kissed skin.
• 11:00am 1st snorkeling spot at Ba Ngu Island (Island number 9) It's snorkeling time! Let's explore the breathtaking Coral Bay, the best place to see all different kinds of fish in colorful sightseeing underwater world.
• 12:00pm Lunch time - Enjoy a home cooked delicious Thai lunch buffet with chicken and fresh fruits on Thailand's most beautiful white sandy beach.
• 01:00pm 2nd snorkeling sport - Next station, Finding Nemo! Depart for the 2nd snorkeling point at Payu Island (Island No.7) where sea turtles and clown fish (Nemo) are often sighted.
• 02:00pm Take a rest at Mieng Island (Island No.4) - Head to the gorgeous beach of the Honeymoon Bay & Princess Bay for more scenic photos and relaxing time.
• 03:15pm Time to say goodbye. - Heading back from Similan Island to our private pier.
• 04:30pm Back to the hotel - Arrive safely at the pier and get on a transfer back to the hotel with a backpack full of wonderful memory, salty hair and new tan skin!
*The tour program is subject to change due to the weather & sea conditions*
**Please be patient in cases of unforeseen delays along the pick up route**
Duration: 8 hours
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Pick up zone • Cape Panwa, Rawai, Naiharn, Chalong Bay, Karon, Kata, Patong, Kalim, Phuket Town, Sirey : 06:00am - 06:30am• Kamala, Surin, Nang Tao, Naiyang, Airport, Naithon, Talang : 06:30am – 07:00am• Maikhao, Khok Kloi : 07:00am – 07:30am**Please be patient in cases of unforeseen delays along the pick up route. The given pickup times are only approximate **
Departure Time :6:00 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- Near public transportation
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Child ticket age between 4-11 years.
- There is a minimum of 10 people required to run this tour! On the rare occasion that we should be required to cancel a tour, we will inform you in advance and offer a different tour date, an alternative tour or provide a full refund
- Guests who are pregnant or have high blood pressure, heart disease and bone diseases are not recommended to join the tour
- You have to bring copy paper of your passport/ID Card or save as picture on your phone to check in before getting on board.
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 30 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.