Similan Islands Snorkel Tour by Fantastic Similan Travel from Khao Lak
Enjoy the splendor of the Similan Islands on a speed boat tour operated by Fantastic Similan with 45 limited seats from Khao Lak. Swim in one of the world's top snorkeling sites with blue water and colourful marine life. Relax at white sand beaches including a yummy Thai style lunch and a seasonal fruits.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Hotel round-trip transfer
- Light breakfast, coffee & snack
- Drinking water, soft drink & fruits
- Thai set lunch
- Snorkeling equipment & life jacket
- Professional English and Chinese speaking guide
- Basic accident insurance
- National Park entrance fee
What's excluded :
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Fantastic Similan Travel, 40/9 Moo 6 Khuk Khak Subdistrict, Takua Pa 82190 Thailand
Start the island adventure with a convenient hotel pickup in Khao Lak and ride to Por Duangtaweeporn 1 Pier. Enjoy a light breakfast and pick out your snorkeling gear after you have meet your friendly guide from Fantastic Similan. Take a speed boat ride to the beautiful Similan Islands in less than 80 minutes with 36 limited seats so you never feel crowded.
Appreciate the scenery as you make your way to your first snorkeling spot at Koh Miang, the Similan Island No. 4. Clear waters, healthy coral and plentiful fish, this island is perfect for the beginner and experienced snorkeler. Spend some time at the beach and explore the underwater world before enjoying a seafood lunch with authentic Thai cuisine and a fruit basket on the serene sandy beach of Princess Bay.
Depart for Koh Payu, the Similan Island No. 7, which is ideal for snorkeling at the East of Eden with a reef slope that ranges from 5 to 40 metres. Then make your way to the waters of Christmas Point at Koh Bangu, the Island No. 9, for one more snorkeling opportunity with massive coral heads in The Mooring, and Snapper Alley for Asian snapper living among the giant rocks.
The last stop is at the tranquil waters of Donald Duck Bay on Koh Similan, the Island No. 8. Here you can relax on the beach or hike to the island's viewpoint at Sailing Rock before heading back to the pier where a light snack with fresh fruits and drinks are awaiting you. Get transferred back to your hotel and replay the day's happenings.
Please note that the Similan Islands National Park is officially opened to the public from 15th October until 15th May.
• 06:45 - 08:00: Hotel pickup in Khao Lak
• 08:00 - 08:30: Transfer to Por Duangtaweeporn 1 Pier in Khao Lak
• 08:30 - 09:00: Have coffee & light breakfast at Por Duangtaweeporn 1 Pier
• 09:00 - 10:45: Cruise by speed boat to Similan Islands
• 10:45 - 11:45: Sightseeing & swimming at Miang Island (Koh 4)
• 11:45 - 12:45: Enjoy a Thai seafood lunch on the beach
• 12:45 - 13:45: Snorkel & swim at Payu Island (Koh 7)
• 13:45 - 14:45: More snorkeling at Ba-ngu Island (Koh 9)
• 14:45 - 15:45: Relax at the beach of Similan Island (Koh 8), climb to the viewpoint at Sailing Rock
• 15:45 - 17:15: Depart from Similan Island to Por Duangtaweeporn 1 Pier
• 17:15 - 17:30: Have a light break before go back to the hotel
• 17:30 - 18:00: Transfer from Por Duangtaweeporn 1 Pier back to the hotel
Duration: 9 hours
Stop At: Fantastic Similan Travel, Khao Lak Thailand
Meet at Fantastic Similan Travel counter at Tao Than Pier in Lam Kaen 30 minutes before scheduled departure.
Duration: 9 hours
Stop At: Similan Islands National Park, 50 kilometers from Khao Lak, Phang Nga Province Thailand
Duration: 9 hours
Stop At: Similan Islands, Phang Nga Thailand
Duration: 9 hours
Departure Point :Fantastic Similan Travel, Unnamed Road Tambon Lam Kaen, Amphoe Thai Mueang, Chang Wat Phang-nga 82210, Thailand
Traveler pickup is offered
Get picked up from your hotel in Khao Lak. The exact pick-up time will be confirmed by email after you have made the booking.Pickup times for each zone:• Bang Niang: 06:10 - 06:20• Bangsak: 06:45 - 07:00• Center Khao Lak: 06:20 - 06:30• Kho Khao Area: 07:10 - 07:20• Khok Kloi: 06:00 - 06:10• Khuk Khak: 06:30 - 06:40• Nam Kem Pier: 06:45 - 07:00• Nang Thong: 06:10 - 06:20• North Khao Lak: 06:45 - 07:00• Pakarang: 06:45 - 07:00• South Khao Lak: 06:00 - 06:10• Sunset Beach: 06:20 - 06:30
Departure Time :9:00 AM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- There is a minimum of 4 people required to run this tour!
- To be able to board the speed boat at the pier, it is essential that you send us a copy of the passport ID page (the one with your photo, your date of birth, etc.) for each traveller before the trip starts. Otherwise you have to bring the passport or a copy of the passport for each traveller on the trip itself.
- Infants must sit on laps
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 45 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.