Similan Islands Day Trip by Speedboat
Just 84 km northwest of the deckchairs and bustling crowds of Phuket lies the gateway to another, far less congested, world. Koh Similan is one of the Andaman’s most spectacular island groups, largely due to the strikingly clear blue waters that surround it, worthy of being considered one of the 10 most interesting underwater sites in the world. Cruise by speedboat to this island paradise, snorkel amongst tropical fish and colorful coral, enjoy a seafood island lunch and relax on what are widely renowned as Thailand’s whitest sands.
per adult from
8 to 9 hours
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Tour Guide
- Our trips are available starting from Phuket and Khaolak. Our transfers in only Patong, Kata, Karon, Chalong, Mai Khao Beach, Klok Kloy, Phuket Town, Khaolak areas are free of charge but other areas in Phuket not stated previously.
- National park fee
- Life insurance
- Snorkeling equipment
- 1st Class Speed Boat
- Buffet lunch (vegetarian menu available)
- Soft drink on board and fresh fruits
- Bottled water
- Coffee and/or Tea
- Entry/Admission - Similan Islands National Park
What's excluded :
- Photo camera
- Power Bank
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Similan Islands National Park, 50 kilometers from Khao Lak, Phang Nga Province Thailand
The best time for snorkeling here is during the main tourist season from November to April, with best chances of mantas and whale sharks from February onwards. The national park is only open from November to mid of May. Therefore we also operate only during this time.
- Visit some of Thailand's best snorkeling islands
- Go ashore for a beach stroll or a relax on SIMILAN's powder white sands
- Relish a delicious Thai style buffet lunch
- The azure blue waters and white sandy beaches of the SIMILAN Islands
- KOH SIMILAN is rich with colorful coral and marine life
- Snorkel above these underwater sites lush in biodiversity
- Explore these waters and interact with the local sea life
- Relax on the beach and enjoy the view paradise has to offer
Duration: 8 hours
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Your Hotel time 06.00 - 06.30 am
Departure Time :6:30 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Children between 0-3 years old are free of charge
- Children between 4-11 years old are child price
- Extra charge pick up zone “Rawai, Naiharn, Cape Panwa, Aopor, Layan, Nai Thon, Nai Yang, Airport” ฿300 / Pax
- Extra charge pick up zone “Naka Lay, Kamala, Surin Beach, Bangtao, Laguna” ฿100 / Pax
- If you are pregnant, you may not take part.
- This activity is not wheelchair accessible.
- Please be ready and waiting in your hotel lobby or designated pick-up location 15 minutes prior to your scheduled pick-up time.
- Weather and sea conditions determine whether the tour operates.
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 40 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.